Author: sunnylin01

Why do overseas Chinese students return?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-18 20:12:14 |Display all floors
Jesus! It's their own culture! And it is making a great transition to the adoption of the positive parts of western culture. And these graduates will actually be in the FOREFRONT of this progress! How could they pass-up such exciting times - and the great POWER they wield!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-18 23:43:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-18 19:56
canello Post time: 2016-8-18 00:08
He isn't the only one. Keep deluding yourself while more and more chinese are going back to China. ...

Delude shows a degree of personal interest :) You have got to know what the term implies before you throw it around If you think I am kept awake fretting about this.......you are delusional :) That or you are an immigration enforcement officer who eyeballs stats and removals :)

Perhaps you wish to speak to Jin yang above that bankrupted herself by borrowing money to come to UK, study with the plan  of post work in UK to recoup the money. Most of them are at it and if you wish to bury your head in the sand ..............you will expose your behind as a result

Now put some fact into it and keep opinion to yourself. Here is a fact:

In terms of the three largest groups of international students coming to the UK – from China, India and the US – the figures suggest that more than 20,000 Chinese students and 4,500 from both India and the US were at risk of being dissuaded from studying in the UK. That is 20,000 want to stay in Uk students otherwise why be dissuaded

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-19 02:12:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-18 08:46
If you really know something that neitherSunny Lin nor Bandito know, drop a few lineshere so we al ...

Why you and other anti-china  trolls are so eager to prove that Chinese students don't want to return from overseas? Because you a butthurt idiot.

They are coming back at a higher percentage.

Cry about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-19 05:46:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-19 01:57
canello Post time: 2016-8-18 00:08
He isn't the only one. Keep deluding yourself while more and more chinese are going back to China. ...

Delusion.......implies interest and overriding concern to drive one bonkers. The fact that you hid your head in sand and exposed your derriere meant that you are in fact, ah, being deluded in your suggestion that most Chinese students love to return to China. No they do not. Any that I have met told me so. I won't cite that as a reason for my stance though.

Now here is Fact :)

Steven Haberman, dean of the Cass Business School at City University, says the UK is simply less attractive: “The package we can put to a student from India and China is difficult. The big thing that is missing is allowing students to work for one or two years [after graduating].”

He omitted to add that after one or 2 years, they will find themselves husband and parlay it into settlement :)

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-19 05:49:57 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2016-8-18 16:12
Jesus! It's their own culture! And it is making a great transition to the adoption of the positive p ...

what power? a cog in endless supply of cogs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-19 05:53:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-18 04:46
If you really know something that neitherSunny Lin nor Bandito know, drop a few lineshere so we al ...

I am aware of a PhD student, we were friends but I quickly tired of her over the top nationalism and uncoupled myself from the friendship. She had announced loudly when we were friends that she cannot wait to go back.....I rolled my eyes but said nothing in the interest of friendship. Imagine my shock on seeing her (jogging) on Sunday night as I strolled with my friend around her area. She was supposed to leave here a year ago!!

maybe the unpolluted air kept her here I know she had a soft spot for Monmouth coffee which she could drink at will here. Doubt she knew what that was prior to coming here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-19 05:54:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-8-21 01:24
mim

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.