Author: pnp

Government Officials Should Speak 'Putonghua' While On Duty   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-6 17:49:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-6 19:17:45 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-6 17:22
Its not your concern but its mine.  Didnt I say to you before, I make constructive criticisms, and ...

You just making troubles from nothing, Your concern was twisted by yourself to joke.
Very silly comments from you.

Btw
Can you share with us your sources about this topic?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-6 19:23:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-6 17:49
When you say you make "constructive criticism" that is very likely what you personally believe;  ...

You cant tell a constructive criticism when you see one because you are blinded by your destructive criticisms, trying to bring down what the Chinese took decades to build up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-6 19:26:35 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-8-6 19:17
You just making troubles from nothing, Your concern was twisted by yourself to joke.
Very silly c ...

Dont waste my time. Putonghua is Chinas official language, whats wrong with asking all especially government officials to speak it while on duty?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-6 19:34:06 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-6 19:26
Dont waste my time. Putonghua is Chinas official language, whats wrong with asking all especially  ...

The government has been trying to promote the use of the official language 'putonghua' through signs onboard buses for instance, encouraging all to speak the language, but their officials are not practicing what it preaches!

This is a very wrong message from government to its citizens. What they are doing is killing the native dialects from many people. Dialects who comes from centuries must be preserved as part of the rich history.
Seems all your comments are copied from other resentful people who hide themselves behind the shadows of the net but you in your silly way, come here with your  so called "constructive" comments.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-6 19:38:00 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-8-6 19:23
You cant tell a constructive criticism when you see one because you are blinded by your destructiv ...
trying to bring down what the Chinese took decades to build up.

Impossing the Putonghua over local dialects is not a way to bring down part of Chinese culture ?

Son, try to think before to post your comments.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-6 19:48:34 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-8-6 19:38
Impossing the Putonghua over local dialects is not a way to bring down part of Chinese culture  ...

The nation agreed to putonghua as national language, all should ,support it, more so the government officials.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.