Views: 3012|Replies: 5

NOTICE: girls seeking foreign friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-18 18:03:19 |Display all floors
As we all know, this world is full of evil and immorality. But looking for business on CD is just plain, downright, low....

Why don't i see chinese guys posting "Handsome, attractive guy seeking foreign friends, sweet smile, warm heart'??

Why don't i see any westerners posting " Chinese friend wanted for cultural, language exchange"???

They would write "in Shanghai","English, seeking friends","American English teacher seeks new friends"....

Could you ladies please preserve your dignity and not try to display your uneducated discrimination on CD? please?

"Sophisticated caucasians wanted, chat and maybe more"...do you honestly deserve sophisticated men from anywhere???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-19 18:47:00 |Display all floors

Those ladies are

... called
S.
L.
U.
Ts.

While the horny foreigners are called
P.
E.
R.
Vs.

Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-20 19:06:19 |Display all floors

thank you aragorn...

for elaborating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-20 19:25:20 |Display all floors

WIth...

With pleasure, Weisun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-21 12:04:51 |Display all floors

i am always amazed by some Chinese obssession with the word" sophisticated"

personally i consider those ladies more like vultures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-21 18:26:06 |Display all floors

Freedom is Slavery

Sophistication is in the eye of the beholder. Try asking the girl that said the quote "sophisticated caucasians wanted" what  "sophisticated" means, probably rich, or from a developed country =)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.