Author: dostoevskydr

No one cares [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-8-2 11:48:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-2 09:01
So it is the more galling that some people still pretend Saddam Hussein was a hero or a saint.

"I firmly opposed his ovberthrow by outsiders and the way he was hunted down and liquidated. Those were crimes instigated by the George Bush gang. "

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-2 11:55:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-2 16:38:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-1 13:15
I mourn with you, Mr "Newmani" the loss of your friend Adel's life and the lives of so many others ...

Saints preserve us from the prospect of a male Mother Teresa (pun not initially intended, just a Freudian slip).
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-2 17:19:26 |Display all floors
The world has seen too much and become desensitised. Many people are appalled at the ease at which our leaders engage in war but I don't think that they are listening in my country any more than they are listening in yours.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-3 07:02:32 |Display all floors
All are busy waiting for Iphone 7
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-3 15:09:29 |Display all floors
The world cares. But the world can't hold its own problem and put Iraq and Isis on the head. Its not done, we are all dealing with problems. The best we can do is to pray For the world. If you all will agree to that

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-8-3 15:18:31 |Display all floors
Benjy1996 Post time: 2016-8-3 15:09
The world cares. But the world can't hold its own problem and put Iraq and Isis on the head. Its not ...

"The Iraq war was not just a blunder.
Even a righteous war, when the cause is justified, can be a blunder if not properly thought through or badly executed.
The Iraq war was evil through and through, based on lies, and carried through because a bunch of neo-con warriors at the helm of affairs in Washington wanted to redraw the map of the Middle East."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.