Author: BigWang

The reason US always belittle China Nuke force in report is to boost allies   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-12 00:08:51 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-11 01:18
Who cares,

But you specuLizes in the field of English, professor dusty . That isn't very professional of you at all I sit,morose or???!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-9-12 03:33:56 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2016-9-12 00:08
But you specuLizes in the field of English, professor dusty . That isn't very professional of  ...

My specialty is maths not English big boy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 02:55:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2016-9-12 10:57
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-11 11:33
My specialty is maths not English big boy

Oops! Sorry Dusty. I honestly didn't know you are an Albert Einstein that comes [in a tint of brown] cos most Einstens are white. Forgive me for that mistake, Dusty? By the way how much is 1+2-3-0-1, Dusty? Reason I asked is that I tried to get that through my 3 year old Grandkid's head and its in vain getting her to get the hang of the logic. Thanks, Dusty.
PS: Damn it. And I thought pretty Big Wang us back...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 03:17:07 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2016-9-13 02:55
Oops! Sorry Dusty. I honestly didn't know you are an Albert Einstein that comes  cos most Einstens  ...

Bigwank is back as a ghost and 1+2-3-0-1 can add up to anything you want I also have an accounting degree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 04:24:35 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-12 11:17
Bigwank is back as a ghost and 1+2-3-0-1 can add up to anything you want I also have an accounting ...

"1+2-3-0-1 can add up to anything you want"Damn it, Dusty. How am I going to explain that logic to my Grandkid? If I tell them the answer is "anything", they're likely going to answer with a question like: can tge answer be a strawberry sundae at McDonalds. I just can't afford that kind of an expenditure.

"I also have an accounting degree"
Wow, Dusty, man of all traits, eh :)??? Next you'll tell me you also have a degree in AV sector...  Or that in the fulfilment profession.

I also have an accounting degree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 04:26:16 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2016-9-13 04:24
"1+2-3-0-1 can add up to anything you want"Damn it, Dusty. How am I going to explain that logic  ...

I'm a qualified accountant = lawyer with numbers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-13 06:34:43 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-9-12 12:26
I'm a qualified accountant = lawyer with numbers

Oops again. Lawyer too eh? I hope I won't ever get into any legal wrangles with the law because meeting up with a lawyer has to be one of the most dreaded of life's experiences for anyone... Question again: does law exist in the Luzon rainforest? I mean that tourist bus massacre in Manilla??? Lawyer eh? Pinoy law?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.