Author: AshkeNietzsche

Will China Surpass the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-27 16:01:22 |Display all floors
Yes, China should and must achieve that goal in the best of its ability to show the world that it has all the might and willingness to be No. 1. What they are seeing now is just the beginning more like the morning of a new day and they have yet to see the hour before noon and the hour after yet.

One in every 5 people in the world is Chinese by statistic regardless of whether they are from  China or not these people are descendants of China. Many of those countries from the west has tried to breakup China in the early years using all those tricks of the trade to dominate it, divide it, colonized it, conquered it, sanctioned it and yet China still manage to stood up to it and throw back all that hocus picks back at them.

Today still some see China with a sore eyes and still find ways to create problems so that they do not lose that status themselves largely because they are unable to achieve that success China can attain in that short period of time.

China should and must move that infrastructure and development inland and not to concentrate along the coast as they are far more develop now. Once they move westward toward Xinchang and Tibet it will be a country that no one can match not even the one that claim to be the world biggest economy now.

This will make all the Chinese in the world proud even if you are not born and bred in the country. As long as you are a Chinese you should be proud as Chinese are by origin from China and nowhere else in the world regardless of your present citizen status.

Go for it China, you will have all the support of the Chinese in the world.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-8-27 19:01:49 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2016-7-24 21:09
And you ?!

We have Chinese companies breaching contracts and Australian companies demanding compersation for these breaches

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-27 19:03:31 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2016-8-19 12:31
There maybe similarities but China is a long way from being a clone of the West.

Can Chinese businesses be trusted go fulfill contracts as directed and correctly  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-27 20:27:22 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-8-27 19:03
Can Chinese businesses be trusted go fulfill contracts as directed and correctly  ?

I have no personal experience of having been let down on promises by Chinese people but I haven't met all 1.5 billion of them yet.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 03:30:52 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2016-8-27 20:27
I have no personal experience of having been let down on promises by Chinese people but I haven't  ...

I have met the  occasional parasite but you get thoes in all cultures and civilisations on the whole they are good people that I have met   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-28 05:48:00 |Display all floors
canello Post time: 2016-8-26 17:53
When the whites become a minority the "West" will self-destruct via tribal warfare and multicult ...

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-29 06:52:43 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2016-8-27 08:57
In pollution yes !

Equal

The destruction of the environment is proceeding at a great pace worldwide. Heard of Hanford, Sellafield(Windscale), La Hague, Fukushima, Chernobyl, fracking, shale oil and other horrors too numerous to list here ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.