Author: sunnylin01

Does this help you understand China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-7-4 20:07:56 |Display all floors
I think we shoud do the gentle things,which can receice repect from other people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-4 22:22:51 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2016-7-4 11:11
Nope, didn't skip it. I'm met with an uncooperative page; wouldn't post my reply. I'll try again t ...

I already gave you my opinions about your way of commenting here so for me its not worthy to visit your page. I asked you in another thread long time ago where are you from? the reason for the question is to know from your points of view as a "foreigner" can differ so much with the reality of China and your own country as your posts are full of bias. Understood? so where are you from dear?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-5 09:42:52 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-7-4 22:22
I already gave you my opinions about your way of commenting here so for me its not worthy to visit ...

'Where are you from?' is such a narrow question, my esteemed friend. It supposes that everyone has had the same basic experiences, the only variance being the land they are affiliated with.
And wouldn't you agree that a poor family's experiences differ vastly from a wealthy family's? Simply to ask where I'm from supposes at best a 'neutral' experience, similar to everyone from the region of my accident of birth.
Nevertheless...
I was born in one country but grew up in 3 different ones. So, which country, and what social experiences are you assuming I present and project my bias from?
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-6 15:08:47 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2016-7-4 12:44
"I am not making it sound like that, that's a FACT, you like it or not"  
So, you're saying that t ...

So, you're saying that the countries in which these goods are sold, and the merchants that sell them accepted these inferior products for sale, in spite of those countries' stringent standards of import? And the companies that contracted those goods for sale have in effect no quality control department either within the Chinese manufacturing plant or without, nor any quality standards? You're saying that the Chinese bulled their way into those markets, foregoing all of the necessary governmental wrangling, import regulations and inspections for every country that offers those goods for sale, every minimum quality standard set forth by those countries' governments, and forced merchants to sell those inferior goods?

I don't know if you are a hopeless teen without education opportunities or simply you are a newbie, enthusiastic and misguided commentator or at last you are Robert's sister.

Foreign companies established in China works under an extrict  quality control. Most of the staff who do that job are foreigners in China or Chinese under foreign supervising. Most or all the product made in these companies are sold in Department Stores or their own stores as most of them are brand name.

The "Made in China" low quality products are made from Chinese factories by Chinese nationals and i have witnessed how they work and also how shameless and irresponsable they are that some of them can get ISO certification and can lend it to other small factories just to catch orders.

That would mean that the Chinese are much more powerful than I gave them credit for...

Dear you have a lot to learn, Your conclusions are terrible nonsense.

I only want to correct the misconception that the Chinese are exclusively responsible for substandard goods worldwide. It is the companies that contract for and permit the sale of such goods that are in large part responsible for such goods making it to the western markets

This is where you show openly your ignorance in a very shamelessly way. How are you going to correct something that you never witnessed or experienced? You don't know anything about how most Chinese manufactures make their products and export them. Most or all low quality chinese products  sold it worldwide, the quality control was made by irresponsable Chinese nationals, Westerners have nothing to do at this point of discussion.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-6 15:21:41 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2016-7-5 09:42
'Where are you from?' is such a narrow question, my esteemed friend. It supposes that everyone has ...

Ok, you are what i have imagined since the first nonsense comment i have read from you last year.
Your narrow minded to comment in a thread about housing months ago made me realized that you are another troll who spread lies and disguise the reality of China and its shortcomings. And of course with the pure Robert's style to bash the West. Same as dear Robert or Roberta (for the buddies) you use the same script anti-west.

Btw
Everytime i get to the main page and i read "Experienced China Hands" with your pic below the title, I laugh. This BBS is a joke or still lack of profesionalism to choose real commentors. Cheers.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-6 15:52:04 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2016-7-5 09:42
'Where are you from?' is such a narrow question, my esteemed friend. It supposes that everyone has ...

Dear teamcrackers

I just had visited your page, As i knew it, its a waste of time.

Btw
There is one pic of you really really really scary, makes me understand your weird and poor personality.
Do you want to know which one?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-6 17:42:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teamkrejados at 2016-7-6 17:45
messi30 Post time: 2016-7-6 15:21
Ok, you are what i have imagined since the first nonsense comment i have read from you last year. ...

I won't stoop to your level and call you names, but if you wish to call me names... well, that only shows your character.

The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.