Author: sunnylin01

Does this help you understand China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-7-3 21:55:56 |Display all floors
how to say , to be honest that's can'n help you to understand china. if you want it you must be firstly  to understand chinese culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-3 22:51:04 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2016-7-3 11:26
I wouldn't dream of it! Every country's media is biased towards its own land and people. But some  ...

The most low action to bully with silly bias is to post like a foreigner being a Chinese national. In your case always running away from open debates.If you are a foreigner as you playing here tell us where are you from? and drop some links of how Western media spread bias against China.

Btw you skipped to reply the post #18
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-4 01:41:42 |Display all floors
better than murdering and pillaging in the name of human rights and democracy bad chinese tourists are the worst criminal on earth. yeah right

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-4 11:11:04 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2016-7-3 22:51
The most low action to bully with silly bias is to post like a foreigner being a Chinese national ...

Nope, didn't skip it. I'm met with an uncooperative page; wouldn't post my reply. I'll try again today.  
And, if the picture of a Caucasian woman stymies you as to my gender and nationality, you could always go to my page, where my details - and plenty of other pictures of me are recorded.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-4 12:42:59 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2016-7-2 21:53
So, according to you, it is those companies who are responsible for Chinese manufacturers using su ...

'Tariff' is a bill,  cost or charge. It does not only mean a fee for importing goods.
As for Mattel... yes, that was tragic  - that lead paint was used, as opposed to the specified, non-toxic paint. However, that is a case in point for the 'inspect what you expect' motto that is now the credo of many businesses.  

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-7-4 12:44:43 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2016-7-2 21:53
So, according to you, it is those companies who are responsible for Chinese manufacturers using su ...

"I am not making it sound like that, that's a FACT, you like it or not"  
So, you're saying that the countries in which these goods are sold, and the merchants that sell them accepted these inferior products for sale, in spite of those countries' stringent standards of import? And the companies that contracted those goods for sale have in effect no quality control department either within the Chinese manufacturing plant or without, nor any quality standards? You're saying that the Chinese bulled their way into those markets, foregoing all of the necessary governmental wrangling, import regulations and inspections for every country that offers those goods for sale, every minimum quality standard set forth by those countries' governments, and forced merchants to sell those inferior goods?
That would mean that the Chinese are much more powerful than I gave them credit for...
By no means am I saying that the Chinese are not seeking wealth, or that everything China produces is at least on par with, or even superior to what is produced by established western corporations. I only want to correct the misconception that the Chinese are exclusively responsible for substandard goods worldwide. It is the companies that contract for and permit the sale of such goods that are in large part responsible for such goods making it to the western markets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-4 15:19:10 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2016-7-4 12:44
"I am not making it sound like that, that's a FACT, you like it or not"  
So, you're saying that t ...

Uuups, lok what I found.

I actually thought the Americans would have learned something from the "lead paint" problems in the past.

23 June 2016

In Taiwan, 62,000 kg oats from the United States were rejected.
Reason: Authorities discovered glyphosate in it. The maximum allowable amount of glyphosate in food products in Taiwan 0.1 parts per million, in the EU there are 20 ppm, in the United States even 30 ppm.

After Taiwanese authorities have established glyphosate residues in oatmeal imported from the United States, at least 62,000 kg of the product from the trade have been taken. In addition, a fine in the amount of six million dollars threatens the US Company “Quaker Oats”.

Glyphosate is the active ingredient in Monsanto's controversial herbicide Roundup, which has been classified by the WHO as "probably carcinogenic". It is the most widely used herbicide of in history and is used in conjunction with Monsanto's "Roundup Ready"-GM crops used, taken in the laboratory against glyphosate resistant.

Apart from cancer, glyphosate is brought serious health risks associated with others in like birth defects, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and Alzheimer's. In contrast to the EU and the United States, strict limit values for glyphosate exist in Taiwan.

Basically, the cultivation of genetically modified plants in Taiwan is forbidden, also all products in the retail sector are identified, which include genetically modified ingredients. The maximum amount of glyphosate in food products in Taiwan 0.1 parts per million, in the EU there are 20 ppm, the amount of 200 times. In the United States, there are even 30 ppm, 300 times as much.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.