Author: RebeccaWong

Britain Knows They Made a Mistake with Brexit   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-30 03:03:30 |Display all floors
I was jubilant, and I believe so was St George..... where do you get your information from?
I am looking forward to full liberation from the EU.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-30 03:05:48 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2016-6-29 21:58
That was my solution. However, many people want to prevent that. The referendum was non-binding.

Who says it it isn't.... only those who lost.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-30 08:10:51 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2016-6-29 14:05
Who says it it isn't.... only those who lost.

Wikipedia. Footnote 1 BBC June 24.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-30 08:35:55 |Display all floors
Britain should accept that referendum result as it is and continue the process to exit EU. Now that the world knew its standing it should stay firm to opt out and initial the Article 50 to EU.

Going back is no longer an option for UK. By opting to go back now, UK will lost its integrity, respect and pride in the eyes of those 27 member countries that was then continuing to get them to stay but voters chose otherwise including the world and its Commonwealth of Nations.

The world will look at UK differently as a country that cannot even stand on its own feet and still have to relies on others to survive. Going out is not a bad thing for UK as keeping on shoring up the EU members financial problem is and in no time either Germany or UK will have its reserves dries out and they too falls into this category of a fail state.

Go out and stand alone as Britain has its binary of Commonwealth of Nations that will in one way or another support stand to support UK. Many nations has already in one way or another openly announced that trade ties with UK will never change whether they are in the EU or not. Yes perhaps in the initial stage the settling maybe difficult but moving forward will ease that discomfort in time to come and MOST IMPORTANT IS BRITAIN CAN TELL THE WORLD THAT WE STAND TALL AND BY OUR DECISION.

Really standing alone may not be that bad but continuing to shore up those fail state that refuse to change their habits to enhance their economy strongly depending on aid packages from its members thinking that money will falls from the sky is. Maybe Germany is now thinking out of wits that how nice if it is me that is going out.

Stand firm, UK and do not lose that respect the world and the Commonwealth of Nations has accord you all these years. Going out earlier is perhaps not a bad thing after all.

As for those protesters against Brexit, where is your fighting spirit at a time when you country need your support and frankly an union is at time not a good thing if the others do not work for that purpose but rather depending on one or just a few to shore up their economy and largely depending on aid to shore it up. Ask yourself how long will UK be able to lasted keeping up to shore others? Just how long do you think UK can last shoring up the economy of others and simply not doing enough for themselves but rather look more forward to aids from others.

Since UK look so dependent on union, why not starts a Commonwealth Union among the Commonwealth of Nations that spread across the world and more widely then EU ever been. UK need not depend on EU and with this it could once again spread its wings across the world. Only one sad notion is that those young Brits of today have lost that fighting spirit and simply wanted a easy and carefree lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-30 09:01:59 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2016-6-30 08:10
Wikipedia. Footnote 1 BBC June 24.

As I said..... those who lost the vote.
The BBC is a government mouthpiece. At the end of the day the government can override the voter's decision, but it will make a mockery of holding the referendum in the first place.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-30 09:03:24 |Display all floors
Britain has just rolled a snowball down EU HILL....
expect it to gather pace .....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-30 14:45:21 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2016-6-30 03:03
I was jubilant, and I believe so was St George..... where do you get your information from?
I am loo ...

Add me to your list. Some of us have faith. UK has survived far worse situations.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.