Author: voice_cd

Share your graduation story [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-7-1 10:32:58 |Display all floors
williamlau Post time: 2016-7-1 10:07
Graduation means that somebody  maybe you will never meet again, something you will miss at someti ...

Now I understand, that’s the one where most of “that somebodys” burn at least 4 years of their life before getting anything practically done and understood. Maybe after that some do some national service in the army or old age facilities instead.

I believe Graduates actually have to work much harder since a lot is expected from them. I have no problem with hard working and saying that I like my work. Without graduation nobody is expecting me to think, but it’s those - a myriad of "right" decisions we all have to make every few minutes as long as we live, they will sustainably influence the quality of life for yours and others.
I.e., should I shave or not, should I brush my teeth, should I lift the toilet seat when peeing when too lazy to sit down... just to mention a few! (That’s all before work already)
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-27 08:37:08 |Display all floors
graduation  means  that  we should  find a job as soon as  possible,  the most important thing is that we can earn monery by ourselves, which  sounds really  exciting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-29 22:31:34 |Display all floors
6 years has passed from my graduation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.