Author: allnightlong

Do you feels sorry for sad men that need find Asia wife?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-28 09:22:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2016-6-28 09:28
HailChina! Post time: 2016-6-28 04:02
I need to find an Asian wife but I'm not much of a catch. I think it would he easier to find one in  ...

Given where you live do you actually know any Asian women?

There's plenty of Asian women who aren't money hungry but they do demand a lot of attention, both emotionally and physically.  Luckily for you, the Chinese people established quite sizeable colonies (outposts) in most Asian countries so it's possible to find Thai, Filipina, Indonesian, Malaysian, Burmese, Cambodian etc women of Chinese extraction.  

The downside is where you live. Many Asian women prefer to live in the big smoke, ie: Sydney and environs, so regular trips to Sydney or even Dubbo would be essential. Also she would probably need a load of social interaction, the local CWI branch could be of use for this.  

How to find one?  That's your problem.

One piece of advice, don't jump in head first into a relationship. A few years of Long Distance Relationship usually will sort out the gold-digger from the genuine woman.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-28 09:32:59 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-6-27 22:12
If Chinese men treated their gf's better there would be no need to look for foreign guys....
Start c ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-28 09:37:51 |Display all floors
Not at all. But sometimes it amuses me. It depends on the couple. Some of them are truly in love. Love goes beyond skin color. I think it's wrong to say all women must marry only men from their own country. But there are men just looking for a house maid and free regular sex. So it depends.

I wish people would stop bashing Chinese men. Granted there are some unashamed Chinese male chauvinists, but I also know of Chinese men who are gentlemen and will treat their wives kindly and with great love and friendship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-28 09:38:48 |Display all floors
I got a girl with a little rubber head
Rinse her out every night just before I go to bed
She never talk back like a lady might do
An' she looks like she loves it every time I get through
And her name is
A-R-T-I
F-I-C, I cry
A-L, don't be shy!
ARTIFICIAL RHONDA

Her eyes is all shut in a ecstasy face
I can cram it down her throat, people, any old place!
Then I throw the little switch on her battery pack
'N I can poot it, I can shoot it till it makes her gack!
And her name is
A-R-T-I
F-I-C, I cry
A-L, don't be shy!
ARTIFICIAL RHONDA
With the plastic pie

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-6-28 10:07:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-28 16:16:46 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-6-28 10:07
Ha ha. I am super poor. No Chinese female would be interested in me as a partner. And none would w ...

Well why not go work on a farm then? There's always work for Jackaroos etc if you're prepared to travel.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-28 16:19:54 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-6-28 10:07
Ha ha. I am super poor. No Chinese female would be interested in me as a partner. And none would w ...

Why not go work on a farm then? There's always work for Jackaroos etc if you're prepared to travel.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.