Author: sunnylin01

Are girls having premarital sex 'cheap'?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-28 03:34:14 |Display all floors
Women having premarital sex are not cheap. Sex is never cheap and it's always the bloke who has to pay and virginity can be expensive.

My brother says the cheapest sex a man can have is when you hand over cash. He has a penchant for entertaining a few 'Ladies of he Night' and I once asked him why he paid money for sex. He replied that he didn't pay for sex as the women enjoyed the party too. He gives them money to go away and not wait for him to call or remember their birthday. In short, he sends them home after they'd had fun together and all they have to do is go out and have fun spending the money shopping. Simple. In fact, he says he's a bleeding saint.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-28 04:00:42 |Display all floors
Same old, same old

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-28 07:46:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-6-28 07:54:03 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2016-6-28 03:34
Women having premarital sex are not cheap. Sex is never cheap and it's always the bloke who has to p ...

The cheapest sex is hand over hand, not hand over cash.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-28 08:37:01 |Display all floors
leho Post time: 2016-6-27 21:01
I've never had premarital sex. For women, you don't really need penetration to reach orgasm. I think ...

I absolutely agree with you. It is wrong to use two kinds of 'yard sticks' to come to a conclusion whether it is right or wrong for a young woman to have premarital sex.  Actually, I think it is a good  idea for girls to get some experience and also know about sex and its consequences, but the Chinese education system fails there as well. There is nothing dirty about sex as long it is consensual and can be quite enjoyable, even for a girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-28 09:29:18 |Display all floors
Back in my days we didn't have to worry to much about cooties. Just get a shot and clear it right up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-28 09:46:35 |Display all floors
1105852048 Post time: 2016-6-28 08:37
I absolutely agree with you. It is wrong to use two kinds of 'yard sticks' to come to a conclusion ...

Yes, but I don't support premarital sex, and if I had a daughter I would advise her against it. So I actually partially agree with what the book has to say. The reason being, sex is emotionally more complicated for the girl than for the guy, and she stands to lose much more if she is not emotionally ready. And sometimes she won't know that she is not emotionally ready until it's too late.

But I just think we shouldn't judge women who do engage in premarital sex. Leave them alone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.