Author: tenith

Fangs : US 2 aircraft carriers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-24 06:34:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2016-6-24 08:42
emanreus Post time: 2016-6-23 18:58
might be the last one

You got that one right! When Obama gets out of the house, it will 'defiantly be' NOT 'might be', "the last one"

Just wait it out.......

China's mindset treats the scs like they do at the bus stops.....RUN!!!!HURRY!!!!GO!!!!

Those fake islands could be and will be sunken in 17 seconds......

A US-China war will be an exciting one!...In the meantime, get used to eating dogs,,and try to get accustomed to eating humans, since thats all we'll have on our plates when this war begins... and we will indeed see its beginning.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 07:29:46 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2016-6-24 06:34
You got that one right! When Obama gets out of the house, it will 'defiantly be' NOT 'might be', "t ...

Let's hope that the war you say will begin, doesn't!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 08:12:29 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-6-24 07:29
Let's hope that the war you say will begin, doesn't!

Right! But in these times with both governments questionalbe behavior along with each of our societies resentment towards each other, war is certain to develop by 2020......

I have a gut feeling that before 2023 most of us on these threads won't exist anymore.....

Robert, being in California, will be the first to go! Besides, he always supported that idea to begin with....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 08:24:06 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2016-6-24 08:12
Right! But in these times with both governments questionalbe behavior along with each of our socie ...

Are you sure the societies resent each other, or is it just the gov'ts?

My guess is that the citizens of neither country want war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 08:37:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2016-6-24 08:40
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-6-24 08:24
Are you sure the societies resent each other, or is it just the gov'ts?

My guess is that the citi ...

Look on these threads, and on every news website reply....Many talk like they welcome a confrontation..but when it develops into reality,,I think they'll all have a change of character...."including myself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 08:41:02 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2016-6-24 08:37
Look on these threads, and on every news website reply....Many talk like they welcome a confrontati ...

I certainly hope so. No sane person wants war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 08:52:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2016-6-24 09:14
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-6-24 08:41
I certainly hope so. No sane person wants war.

Though I agree, I do hope that whatever we choose to eradicate each other with (which is bound to happen) will only destroy or at least diminish most of the worlds human life, while keeping the nature that surrounds us intact. Maybe some technology will be/or is already' planted into our electronic devices will cause us all to fall into deep depression so that we may just end up killing ourselves by the billions without even knowing it....

I apologize for upsetting anyone... while at the same time, I hope we all stick around for a long time. I, for one, like having us all here together sharing with our differences, when actually, we are no different at all....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.