Author: SherrySongSHSF

Public doesn't want puppies on plates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-24 13:41:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-6-24 13:06
If we extinguish Yulin, the dog-eating Barbarians will be gone for good, and the image of China ca ...

And the wise Muslim says if we extinguish all the pig-eating infidels….
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-24 15:21:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-24 15:22:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 15:44:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-6-24 15:22
It's not about the animals per se; it is about the travesty of raising dogs as friends, then kil ...

Why do you just rase dogs as friends, why not pig, donkey etc..
Leaning...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 15:49:01 |Display all floors
johnwuxx Post time: 2016-6-24 15:44
Why do you just rase dogs as friends, why not pig, donkey etc..

dogs are also working animals, not only pets
As guards dogs, drug detectors, guide dogs, on farms, as companion animals for the disabled and elderly.
They are not raised as food animals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 15:59:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-6-24 15:22
It's not about the animals per se; it is about the travesty of raising dogs as friends, then kil ...

I believe it’s a hype growing a bit every year that is hypocritically inflated and it’s based mainly on a myriad of cases concerning animal cruelty in a small town somewhere in china.
I know that the majority of the dogs on that festival are grown in Farms. Their uniform size and breed allows viewers to detect that when displayed. Certainly there are also stolen dogs in the market but that does not make all Chinese dog eaters or thieves or animal haters.

I raised a lot of different animals in my life like Cows, Calves, Oxen, Chicken and Aquatics I.e. Fish and more, all within more or less intensive farms. I treat them all with respect! I put their needs ahead of my own. And I feel sorrow when they need to leave the farms for the final feeding frenzy of humans.

Maybe Pet owners often do not care enough about their pets like in many cases parents also don’t care what their children are about. Also Children get stolen in China and elsewhere in the world every day.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 16:11:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.