Author: zaq

China dog meat festival: Is it really so bad to eat dog?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-23 05:07:15 |Display all floors
not really, the real issue here the cruelty on HOW its being done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-23 10:01:58 |Display all floors
no, just don't torture the dogs. it's the same if you eat pigs, cows, etc, etc. ...it's a wrong belief when people think that dogs that died in distress taste better...i think the opposite is true, if you eat a tortured dogs, you absorb the distress into your own body. ...it's a natural life cycle that you eat other animals, but do it humanely.

but the americans are reasonable. if you bring up why you can eat pigs, cows but not dogs, they will start to understand. because i have done it. first there is outrage that people eat dogs, so i asked why you can eat other animals, and the more sensible ones will start to ask, yeah, huh.

no chinese i know ever ate any dogs...so when did this dog eating thing start in china?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-23 10:05:20 |Display all floors
only people suffering so much wants to see other living beings suffer too. it makes them feel better. so chinese suffered so much that they tortured the dogs as psychological release. when the chinese people become happier, all the torturing will stop automatically.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-23 10:13:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-23 10:14:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-23 10:29:54 |Display all floors
what is a humanized animal? all animals have feelings. i never knew birds had feelings and also a personality until i started to interact with them. if you're saying because some humans are attached to dogs, but that's not a reason to force others who aren't so attached to dogs to stop eating them. some people keep pigs as pets. just because they're not a majority so their voice is not heard. do they have the right to tell others to stop eating pigs? ...so on the whole of it, all animals are the same. personally i think it's better to eat a dog than a cow, because the cow is a larger animal, and it also is an animal that helped with work on the farm, and so i know chinese who would not eat cows because they feel indebted to them. but why is it so normal to eat cows in the west? because of my own personal beliefs, can i tell others it's wrong to eat cows? it's the same here. people can eat whatever they want, but torturing another living being is wrong, period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-23 10:31:37 |Display all floors
the only people who can tell others to stop eating dogs completely are those who are vegetarians. everyone else is just a hypocrite.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.