Author: samlam

Shall Britain leave European Union?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-21 19:02:58 |Display all floors
Many British people are voting on emotion fuelled by the biased media. Yes we have immigration issues, housing, jobs e.g. These are problems I believe can be resolved over time. I would feel a lot more safer we remain in the EU, firstly it offers a platform for are EU countries to get along and communicate "I know its not perfect but it there anyway" Secondly I believe we will have a stronger economy. And last but not least, the would is at an unstable place in its history, a lot to hate is building up from religious extremist to far-right nationalist. Would be better if we stay in the EU to hold things together.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-21 23:14:03 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-6-21 13:49
I'm more worried about business. not for me so much but for the family future with my business.

Don't worry Kbay will still be there....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-21 23:19:37 |Display all floors
I want benefit receivers working for their benefits not just sitting on their @ss......and that includes work shy brits as well....
They could do community service work to get them used to working. I think the EU do have a hand in this but I am not 100%...
I'm out..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-22 02:44:58 |Display all floors
I do hope for the 'brexit'. England has always been whining and demanded special rules for them in the EU. The EU can do very well without England and then can get on with their agenda, no longer  be held hostage by England's demands anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-22 06:44:08 |Display all floors
This thursday events is waste of time and energy because London already got special treatment from Brussel (other small EU member can only dream it)
David Cameron has more achieved in dealing with Brusssel than Magret Thatcher(i want my money back) did

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-22 06:54:12 |Display all floors
cd231013 Post time: 2016-6-22 06:44
This thursday events is waste of time and energy because London already got special treatment from B ...

Your English?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-22 06:55:04 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-6-21 23:14
Don't worry Kbay will still be there....

This is not a gay pride march

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.