Author: samlam

Shall Britain leave European Union?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-21 13:23:56 |Display all floors
Britain should leave EU, then IT could develop much better like America.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-21 13:49:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-6-21 13:16
You surprise me. I thought you were an UKIP fan and E.U. cannibaliser..

I'm more worried about business. not for me so much but for the family future with my business.

ALSO if we leave and the Polish get kicked out where will i get my car washed in UK when I am there

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-6-21 13:58:47 |Display all floors
callmecary Post time: 2016-6-21 13:23
Britain should leave EU, then IT could develop much better like America.

Could you tell us something about the relationship between IT's development and leaving European Union?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-21 17:05:16 |Display all floors

vote

This post was edited by St_George at 2016-6-21 17:20

Most people cast their votes on self-interest and how the outcome affects them personally. That's understandable but I think it's a good idea to take a long-term view of what is probably the most important vote in our lifetimes.

Austin mentions having nobody to clean his motor when he's in the UK if the Poles go home. He might have said that tongue-in-cheek but lots of ordinary people are having to compete with a large influx of east Europeans and immigrants from the rest of the world every year for jobs, school places, housing etc, etc.

The EU has been good for big business and millionaires, not so good if you're unskilled or semi-skilled working class.

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-21 17:09:14 |Display all floors
We have no control over EU immigration so long as we remain in it.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-21 17:22:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-21 17:25:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.