Views: 33252|Replies: 302

Shall Britain leave European Union?   [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-6-21 11:47:05 |Display all floors

Several days later, people in Britain willdecide if Britain leaves European Union or not. It is really a hard time forthe people not only in Europe but also in the world because people in the worldcan imagine how strong effect it will bring to the world. All statistics aboutbad effects to economy, culture, community and so on which might happen havealready been given by experts and politicians. Those who care for this great eventare waiting for its result of public voting.

Surely, we got to accept any result. British people have their own rightto decide where to go. It is not easy to get European countries united. Many peoplein Europe have offered a lot to realize the dream of getting united. Becoming aunion is absolutely stronger than any single country including the power of itseconomy, military, and so on. Looking back at the history in the world, theUnited States is a very good example. So I have several questions. Why doBritish people want to leave? Are they selfish? As we know European Union arefacing lots of problems right now. Why do they not think about how to look forsolutions together to solve the problems in this Union? Leaving is Britishpeople”s best choice? There is saying in China “We are in the same boat”. Only canthinking together and finding out a better way together help European Unionmove forward.

What do you think about it?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-21 12:24:35 |Display all floors
I did my postal vote before leaving the UK as I won't be there on 23rd

I voted IN

Those that will vote OUT may well cast their vote due to the amount of Eastern Europeans flooding in to the country.

Those that vote IN may well cast their vote with more concern on the economy

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-21 12:35:46 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-6-21 12:24

I voted IN

I think the good old pound will be hard hit and shares would hit rock bottom if the vote goes out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-21 12:48:50 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-6-21 12:24

I voted IN

Many people are caring about why so many British people choose leaving when European union needs them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-21 12:53:23 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-6-21 12:35
I think the good old pound will be hard hit and shares would hit rock bottom if the vote goes out

It will happen not only in Britain but in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-21 13:02:36 |Display all floors
I really hope for Brexit and then the rest of us can follow leaving the EU disaster.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-6-21 13:16:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.