Author: voice_cd

Three suggestions you may have for the new Chinese graduates   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-24 01:38:30 |Display all floors
1. If you think you are going to be the CEO right out of graduation ... forget it. It's not going to happen.
2. Stay in school, and pick a major YOU want, for your Master's degree ... not a major that your parents want.
3. Move out of your parents' house now, while you still think you know everything.

For those with a "degree" in English ... good luck. Your degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-24 03:31:13 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-6-23 20:38
Ypu may have been in charge of the legs but they were not listening to you at the time

No they they must of been defective

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-6-24 07:13:37 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2016-6-23 23:01
HEY!!!!WELCOME BACK!!!HOWD IT GO?????? Did you keep you twos artwork????

Our instructor looked lik ...

And we were made a gift of the one the teacher did! I have also got them on Tripadvisor, they deserve a bit of free advertising.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 08:25:08 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-6-24 07:13
And we were made a gift of the one the teacher did! I have also got them on Tripadvisor, they dese ...

Man, I wunna go back there!!! The Mrs and I had a a lot of fun!!! She was just as intoxicated and full of laughter as I was...thats a rarity between us(the drinking part)....man oh man, what a wonderful memory lane it is!!

Are you going to post the artwork???? Hope you do!....if you post yours, Ill post ours too

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-24 14:50:22 |Display all floors
1. You are only ever hurt by your expectations. That goes for love as well as fame and fortune.
2. The future likes a challenge. So, dare to challenge the future set before you.
3. Be the change you want to see.

With that advice, I salute you, Graduates!
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 17:28:10 |Display all floors
Use your brain and knowledge
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-24 17:30:04 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-6-23 13:38
Are you sure? Just returned from LA where the streets were paved with homeless people

No they are just actors according to Trump
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.