Views: 2196|Replies: 4

[Others] Could you cope with a sex maniac [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-11 19:48:25 |Display all floors
I was reading a story about a couple in the uk recently. Jackie (not real name) is addicted to sex and has had numerous bf's and one night stands. She would meet men in bars, supermarkets, parks, then jump in to his/hers car for a quick romp. She has tired out every bf in the past, but has now found a new bf named tommy. Tommy is expected to return home 4 or 5 times a day to satisfy his gf's lust. On top of that he will service her every morning, and every evening after work.

Sometimes whilst shopping or walking in the park he will be dragged back to the house to perform his duties. So far tommy has lasted the longest says Jackie, but is completely worn out. She is currently taking treatment for her addiction, and hopes to see results sooner rather than later...

Could you cope with a gf/wife like Jackie?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-11 19:52:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2016-6-11 20:02

I guess in the beginning it would be a dream, but as you can see from the number of guys she has had, they don't last long...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-11 20:50:10 |Display all floors
She's not wife material. But wouldn't have minded the challenge when I was younger hehe

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-11 20:56:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2016-6-11 20:56
truthbetold1 Post time: 2016-6-11 20:50
She's not wife material. But wouldn't have minded the challenge when I was younger hehe

I think its a myth that men peak in their late  teens....
I would say around 30

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-11 21:16:37 |Display all floors
To be honest, I'd pass on Jackie.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.