Author: truthbetold1

Would you allow your partner to cheat if you had no sex drive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-10 20:43:19 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-6-10 18:48
If it were me, I'd rather not know she was doing it at all, at least, not officially as in her tel ...

I know what you mean but I'd prefer her to be upfront about it rather than find out later, possibly through a third party.

The question then is how you deal with it.  A lot of men would end the relationship and i totally get that, it's got to be better to be straight with each other.  Mistrust is the worst thing in a relationship.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-11 15:52:35 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2016-6-10 20:43
I know what you mean but I'd prefer her to be upfront about it rather than find out later, possibl ...

I depends on the variables of the foundation of that particular marriage.
Must of us would like to think that marriage is souly based on love e.g.
But the reality is that a lot of marriages, especially in Asia are based on convenience and stability.
Quick example would be that a women would rather marry a man who was in a better position to provide rather than one she was in love with. Meaning that the foundation of this marriage was not built on genuine love, rather an artificial love that happened to grow from a commodity. If the women in that relationship then felt that one day she no long wanted sex even after much effort from both parties to rekindle that part of their life then there would be no other option but to divorce or have an agreement on letting your partner have sex with others. It's sounds wrong, but after marriage, it's extremely unfair to no long want to have a physical relationship with your partner and expect them never to have sex for the rest of their life.

In marriage everything is shared together, intimacy, feelings, financial e.g. If one day one of the partners decided not to share their finances then it's the same situation, it's the deal breaker that should end the marriage unless the couple are willing to compromise on a solution.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-11 19:21:20 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2016-6-9 20:23
Yes. So long as I fancied the bloke/blokes myself...

Good for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-11 19:21:51 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2016-6-9 22:11
Is that Kbay or St George posted that

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-11 19:33:23 |Display all floors
I prefer quality over quantity....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 07:29:54 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-6-11 19:33
I prefer quality over quantity....

These days it's a case of never mind the quality, feel the width im afraid  
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 21:19:46 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2016-6-10 16:43
I know what you mean but I'd prefer her to be upfront about it rather than find out later, possibl ...

Cuckold
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.