Author: tonytienhe

DON'T BE ANGRY THE MORNING AFTER..!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-17 16:52:18 |Display all floors

Not CHEAP..?

Sleepye, actally I would not say they are cheap...the girls or guys..
There are some really beautiful Chinese girls with a good education, who come from a nice home...that will still have sex. The men, some educated professionals, with good values...will also have sex.

Sexual passion has a place in this world...and most of it is private.
You may have very close friends, that you think you know well...but deep down inside, they may be total sex freaks!!

Unless it is a street pick-up of a prostitute..most sex is performed by level-headed people who are conservative, or at least private, about their real sexual desires.

Your own roomate could be a "nympho", and you may not know it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-17 16:57:31 |Display all floors

I have to point it out

if a chinese girl wants to improve her English by sleeping with her English teacher, then it's a sort of prostitution in disguised form.

if a mother knows what exactly her daughter is doing on campus, i bet some of them would be exasperated and extremely frustrated!

simple westernization of China could be a disaster. the reason is so simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-17 16:58:18 |Display all floors

Sleepye...

The girls i knew were not CHEAP!! They were very nice people. They were my friends. I respected them, and still do.

They are just like any other business person you see in the office. I am not attacking them. All I am saying is that people do what they want to do..so you can not judge the actions of just 1, when there are 2.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-17 16:59:21 |Display all floors

I am confused head over heels,

i can see your point, in fact. But I dont know what we are arguing now.

Oh, maybe it is not a good topic for me, anyway , GOOD LUCK

coolmax, I only have one idea that is ,

" DOWN WITH MALE CHAUVINISM"

I dont care much more of other difference. Of course, I strongly against junk components from other cultures too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-17 17:03:46 |Display all floors

there have all kinds people lived in the world

Not just you and i lived in the wrold. They have all kinds people becuase different value sytem, that's what happend those thing.
If these girl are after 18 years old, i think they have their life style, they have their  way to go.
But i think most are nice girl with kindess and friendly in China, otherwise, you will leave China very soon. Do you think so?
Share something good and nice experience with us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-17 17:05:03 |Display all floors

man usually can not resist the strong temptations that girls are offering

there're few men are as strong-willed as I am in this aspect.

but i have to point it our again, even some girls are easy and cheap, it does not necessarily mean she's bad in nature. they're just victims of the western cultural invasion. some girls are simply too naive.

and to sleepye, i still prefer the way that man controls the world and woman controls her man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-17 17:14:57 |Display all floors

Just the Beginning....

America is a country...good or bad, with over 100 nationalities living there.

China's doors have swung open to the world....and the world is coming.

A day will probably come when whole neighborhoods become saturated with different races, and this may lead to segregation and serious racial tensions. The same happened in America, and Europe, and Australia.

This is not a "Western thing". The people will also come from other Eastern countries.

I know places in America that have complete Chinese, Korean, or Japanese populations, such as Hawaii, New York, New Jersey..or Miami florida, which is half Cuban.

In some cases, the change only took 10 years.  Parts of GZ are full of Nigerians.

Sex? ...er...yup!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.