Views: 16526|Replies: 43

A girl student jumped from the building 60 meters high   [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-6-8 09:55:09 |Display all floors

A girl student died yesterday because shejumped from a building around 60 meters high at 3 pm on June 7th in PingAn Wu La Te Qian Qi (平安乌拉特前旗) afterfinishing her first subject Chinese test. It was the first day of 2016 NationalCollege Entrance Exams. After that, from her friends’ phones, we see a message “SayGoodbye to this world” on wechat written by her.  

Her family can’t bear such a sudden tragedy. We can imagine howsorrowful they are right now. Why was she so weak? What happens to her? Whatwas she thinking about before she jumped down? Is there something wrong withour education? We have a lot of questions in our mind.

What do you think about it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-8 12:47:04 |Display all floors
I had this exact conversation last night over a few cups tea with friends and business associates. It see,s like Chinese families put a lot of stress over the shoulders of their children to achieve success. But the question is "What is success?" For some it may be reaching a top University. For others, like myself, it is enjoying a healthy happy life.
I feel sorry for the girl's parents. I can imagine how difficult it must be at these moents for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-8 13:21:54 |Display all floors
What can we say?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-8 13:45:36 |Display all floors
The Chinese have a crazy style of education culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-8 13:53:25 |Display all floors
Is this man truly asking us those questions, or is it just some sort of weird personal entertainment thing?
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-8 14:04:16 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2016-6-8 12:47
I had this exact conversation last night over a few cups tea with friends and business associates. I ...

It is really a sad moment for them. The sad story comes one another. Some of the students bear too much burden in mind before going to Gao Kao. It is not good for their growing up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-8 14:04:58 |Display all floors
callmecary Post time: 2016-6-8 13:21
What can we say?

You can talk a lot if you like.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.