Author: sunnylin01

What would you tell the younger you?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-6-2 15:44:38 |Display all floors
My advice would be "Illegitimi non carborundum"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-2 19:02:30 |Display all floors
that's why we put our energy on our next generation hoping that they would make no mistakes like we once did ..

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-2 19:16:05 |Display all floors
How different would the world be today if everybody could do that?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-2 20:26:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2016-6-2 20:28

I would tell the young me. Be yourself and never pretend to be like your idol. Never change for anybody, if they can't accept you for who you are, then throw them out of your life.

Younger me. One of the hardest things in life is when you have to move on. Sometimes, you'll have let go and just move on even when it seems impossible.

Younger me. When you are old man, don't think too much about all the past sorrows you collected with time. It will only make you feel more alone.

Younger me. Don't never hold too much hope when things don’t feel right and don’t be afraid to step out of that situation that may harm your future.

Younger me. You'll go through life surrounded by good and bad people. Appreciate all those good and bad people who have actually helped shape you.

Younger me. You may get angry at yourself and take it out on others. Remember to treat others as you like to be treated.

Younger me. If love brings you to it, then love will take you through it. Good times and bad times, you got to have love with you always.

Younger me. Life is way too short to dwell in the past. Many will talk history as if its todays news. Stay in the current life.

And one more thing Younger Me, its been a long time since we spoken, Im glad you're doing fine. You actually turned out better than I thought you would. Theres so many things I'd like to say to you but most of all, Im greatful for what we learnt from our past.

DT

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-3 11:25:12 |Display all floors
Be creative

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2016-6-3 11:33:59 |Display all floors
I would tell the younger me: Work while you work; play while you play.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-3 12:11:16 |Display all floors
The struggle is real yo!!!
Recycle as often as possible.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.