Author: samlam

Some parents prayed “good luck” from a tree [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-5-30 14:08:45 |Display all floors
Right. Good comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-30 17:13:07 |Display all floors
Unfortunately such actions by parents typify the desperation they have to enable their children to succeed. Faith and prayer may provide some comfort for parents but will do little to ensure good results. It is also a poor reflection on a system that relies only on a memory test in order to progress to university.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-30 17:16:48 |Display all floors
well.  time for gaokao is on the horizon ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-30 17:57:11 |Display all floors
i am a chinese and i have graduated from my college for 3 years,sometimes when i meet the bad things or i have exam/interview,i will pray to budda or The goddess of Mercy. i hope they will give me good luck. i know this will not work,but it reduce my neverous,give me more confidence.   it does not hurt anyone,i think it's ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-30 17:57:27 |Display all floors
i am a chinese and i have graduated from my college for 3 years,sometimes when i meet the bad things or i have exam/interview,i will pray to budda or The goddess of Mercy. i hope they will give me good luck. i know this will not work,but it reduce my neverous,give me more confidence.   it does not hurt anyone,i think it's ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-31 10:25:37 |Display all floors
GinaSongdd Post time: 2016-5-30 17:57
i am a chinese and i have graduated from my college for 3 years,sometimes when i meet the bad things ...

When you get yourself relaxed from a small pray, it is OK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-31 10:27:11 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-5-30 17:16
well.  time for gaokao is on the horizon ..

Seeing the horizon, you'll have a hope.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.