Views: 6657|Replies: 18

Posing naked baby photos online-Do or Don't?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-20 10:44:11 |Display all floors
_89726609_13087075_10154233751958274_4878092981182126104_o.jpg

Is this picture disgusting or beautiful?
This picture was posted on social media by the photographer Heather Whitten who lives in Arizona in the US. It shows her son Fox and her husband, the boy's father Thomas Whitten. (News from BBC trending)
For many viewers the image is a touching portrait of parental care and affection. The reason that father and son were naked was because Fox had Salmonella poisoning for which he would soon after be hospitalised.
"He was so patient and so loving and so strong with our tiny son in his lap... I stepped out and grabbed my camera and came back to snap a few images of it and, of course shared them."
But for some people the image is inappropriate at best and at worst has undertones of paedophilia. Whitten has been surprised by this reaction and was shocked when people posted negative comments about what was for her a beautiful moment.
"There is nothing sexual or exploitative about this image," she wrote in the initial post. "I was taken aback by how many people missed the story or didn't even look past the nudity to find the story."
Controversy about what images of naked children and family are acceptable is not new. What do you think? Posing naked baby photos online-Do or Don't?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-20 17:12:48 |Display all floors
Don't. There is no need for it.

What's the point!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-20 19:15:55 |Display all floors
Keep such photos private. Nowadays more than enough idiots online who have nothing better to do to be outraged about this or that.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-20 22:20:06 |Display all floors
All things depend on their precondition. It is handsome for the wife but this maybe unfit for the public!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-20 23:27:41 |Display all floors
30 years ago, there would have been absolutely nothing wrong with this photo. As a matter of fact, there is a good chance it would have been included in an art gallery showing. Unfortunately, we have had to suffer through the wants and desires of the "politically correct". Stupid people who fear that we should not see or do things which may, or may not, "offend" one person out of a million. These are the same people who invented the term "First-Nations Indigenous People", to replace "Indian". "Postal Delivery Person", and "Postal-Carrier", to replace "Mailman" and "Postman". At the same time, they invented gender neutral pronouns for transgendered people (people who identify as being the opposite sex) such as, "Xe", "Xyrs", "Xemself", and other equally retarded gems.

If you thought he, him, her, and they were confusing, try these ones on for size. Your head will spin around and fall off!

The world is full of these politically correct inbreds. They are easy to recognize. They think anything that they don't like will offend somebody else, so it shouldn't be allowed to exist. They say things like, "I hear what you're saying", instead of the much simpler, "I understand". Of course, they also think that a picture of a nude infant being comforted by its father is sexually explicit and offensive.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2016-5-25 04:59:56 |Display all floors
hIS CHEST IS A LOT FLABBY....LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN WITH HAIR..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-25 20:33:59 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2016-5-25 04:59
hIS CHEST IS A LOT FLABBY....LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN WITH HAIR..

I look back the picture after seeing ur reply......The first look is still heavy hand and leg hairs........a woman, no

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.