Author: SherrySongSHSF

Why Chinese women are attracted to Western men   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-18 14:00:55 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2016-5-17 22:43
You forgot to mention that it's mostly because of the materialistic demands of the Chinese girlfri ...

I'm not all couple are like this .. apparently you have a good wife .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 16:38:23 |Display all floors
My wife was VERY upset at one stage of our relationship when she realised how much money I had because she associated having "too much money" with being promiscuous. Now she has managed to spend most of the money she feels more comfortable.

We spent 8 months living in the UK and have been living in China for the last 10 years.  
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 16:46:27 |Display all floors
Why Chinese women are attracted to Western men.

My wife considered me to be "a gentleman" and less likely to cheat on her with other women than if she married another Chinese man. I am not sure that she is correct about me being a "gentleman" but I was born under the Chinese sign of the dog so obliged to be faithful.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 18:28:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2016-5-18 14:30

It is not always about ulterior motives. Some are in the West to study, enjoy the relative freedom and societal oppression and marry a local.

The men complaining about gold diggers, what is wrong with treating your gf/wife to a nice purse, shoe, bag every now and then? All grist to relationship wheels

I lost count of how many times I'd see a hapless sap so enamoured with his Chinese squeeze, he is almost licking her in public. Why shouldn't a man like that be expected to hand the girl a pricey purse as gratuity of the obvious hours of fun heenjoys?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-20 01:42:44 |Display all floors
It is the western men who are attracted to the Chinese women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-20 03:40:10 |Display all floors
dragon8 Post time: 2016-5-20 01:42
It is the western men who are attracted to the Chinese women.

No doubt about that

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2016-5-20 08:00:35 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2016-5-20 03:40
No doubt about that

Sounds like someone has Yellow Fever
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.