Author: SherrySongSHSF

Why Chinese women are attracted to Western men   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-17 22:43:41 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2016-5-17 18:03
nice thoughts .. but it's one side's happy thinking and that's why foreign-Chinese couple split up s ...

You forgot to mention that it's mostly because of the materialistic demands of the Chinese girlfriend. Buy me this, buy me that.

My Chinese wife has never said any of that, and we've been married for 10 years.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-17 23:01:17 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2016-5-17 22:43
You forgot to mention that it's mostly because of the materialistic demands of the Chinese girlfri ...

sigh
the emotional blackmail of 'if you love me you will buy me......'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 01:52:27 |Display all floors
There are golddiggers in any country. However, I also found that in many ways Chinese women are much easier with their demands when looking for a spouse; also age seems to make less of a difference. The exceptions are - of course - some of the young kids, spoiled by their parents and grandparents. I have also noticed that a Chinese wife usually is fiercely loyal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 03:14:10 |Display all floors
I don't care why, I am just happy that she was!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 03:14:59 |Display all floors
Chinese wife of 22 years, still loving it and both of us live in China.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 03:20:06 |Display all floors
ericinchina Post time: 2016-5-18 03:14
Chinese wife of 22 years, still loving it and both of us live in China.

Excellent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 04:09:50 |Display all floors
Hah, I don't know about women, but I can say Chinese gay men are very much attracted to white men (at least some are).  Some seem to be looking for a ticket out of the country (China is relatively homophobic), but a lot just seem to think white is just so much sexy... much like I feel Asians are a lot more sexy.  Plus white men can have a lot more muscles than Asian, though that always depends on the guy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.