Views: 8920|Replies: 58

Why Chinese women are attracted to Western men   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-17 10:04:11 |Display all floors
We've all heard, read and seen numerous stereotypes about Chinese women who date Western men. Here are some of the more common ones I've heard:  Chinese girls are looking for a life of luxury with someone who earns a hefty expat salary and they also want a ticket out of China. But is that true?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-17 15:36:23 |Display all floors
Maybe for some urban spoiled Brats that is true. However how can you compare "life of luxury" from Urban with Rural areas? Far away from the “bling bling” many girls really do feel very happy about and do appreciate also small gifts from a boyfriend like some new shoes, dress and logically social security when you are planning a family.

As for a "ticket out of China" I can tell here on CD, that my wife and I lived nearly 4 years in Germany. She ttended school and also worked there to contribute to our household. (And saving for her very own camcorder) She got fully integrated during that time and received the German "Green Card". But it is not her wish to take on the German citizenship. (She could anytime should she change her mind)

We married in Germany) before 9.5 Years and there was never a request from her side or her family (Nice people) to me in regards of money/ Car or apartment/ house. Our home language is German here in China, so she does not forget it and is also able to communicate with my german family & our friends. My Chinese is improving slowly but only the talking.

No my wife is no "digger".

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-17 18:03:23 |Display all floors
nice thoughts .. but it's one side's happy thinking and that's why foreign-Chinese couple split up so often ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-17 19:07:03 |Display all floors
In my experience with dating Chinese women...it's not always the money. Sure there are golddiggers but I think most women just like how Western guys approach them and are.

Chinese guys and Western guys approach on "courting" women are different.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-17 20:02:03 |Display all floors
I've never met any that are looking for a ticket out of China, but CQ woman are fiercely loyal to their parents. Maybe in shanghai and other parts they are, but for every Chinese girl that is looking for a foreigner, there will be thousands who would never date a foreigner
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-17 21:19:39 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-5-17 20:02
I've never met any that are looking for a ticket out of China, but CQ woman are fiercely loyal to th ...

parents....the nightmare for every guy dating a Chinese girl...
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-17 21:31:48 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2016-5-17 21:19
parents....the nightmare for every guy dating a Chinese girl...

You also have to date the parents as well
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.