Author: sunnylin01

Why Chinese students are heading to the US?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-17 10:06:47 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2016-5-17 08:48
Tongji University really impressed me. I got to work there for a week in their lab doing seismic t ...

chinese university is good.a master degree from a prestigious university in china such as tongji is much more worthwhile than that from a 2-tier or 3-tier university in America.why the parents stick to the oversees education ,cause they are illiteral and thir chidren are inert and not prominent to step into the good university in china.if they are rich ,whatever.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2016-5-17 11:17:06 |Display all floors
It is traditionally believed in China that a student returning from a US university are of higher quality than a domestically educated student, because Chinese education lagged behind western institutes. Today, several Chinese universities rank among the best in the world. But given the fierce competition to enter a Chinese prestigious university, many choose to study in the US for college education. Then they can trick their future employer into thinking they went to a good university when in fact you went to a quite ordinary university in the US.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-17 12:49:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-17 12:53:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-17 13:48:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-17 12:49
I highly doubt that any Chinese university offers such an all-rounded education that Western unive ...

can not agree any more especially the second paragraph

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-17 13:49:32 |Display all floors
Chinese students are far ahead of American students, and this is widely accepted to be true.

Some links to share to support this (joke) statement?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-17 13:51:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-16 10:22
You are correct. Chinese universities are just as good, if not better, than their counter parts in t ...

Robert you said you studied abroad

What country?
what did you study?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.