Author: SherrySongSHSF

Should posthumous marriage be abolished?   [Copy link] 中文

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-18 13:46:41 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2016-5-15 08:23
I don't see what the problem is with Ghost marriages.  It's their culture and integral to their cult ...

Didn't know other places also allow posthumous marriage. Thanks!
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 14:01:34 |Display all floors
It seems they are already cursed. They lost a son and now have to shell out the dough for a ghost bride.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 14:32:55 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-15 03:59
If China can tolerate Catholicism what is wrong with this?
It is far less harmful than letting Catho ...

Robert

you are anti-Christianism, stop the rubbish and just (not explain) share with us articles, links about current complains u have with the Christianism.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 14:56:20 |Display all floors
I don't see what the problem is with Ghost marriages.  It's their culture and integral to their cult ...

In the end, it's up to the Chinese to decide, not a bunch of self-serving holier than though laowai.

So you mean only Chinese can comment in this thread and not laowais

What other topics a thread has to be selected by nationalities

How a moderator like you can threw so much rubbish?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 15:06:28 |Display all floors
Is there also something like a posthumous divorce?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 21:51:37 |Display all floors
They can pretend all they want; however, the law does not provide for such marriage. In fact, the people forcing the girls into this stupid stunt should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-19 08:48:08 |Display all floors

I can't see the logic in that. When I think of the hoops I have to jump through to convince authorities that I am legally eligible for marriage and that I am marrying of my own free will (complete with signature) then I fail to see how the deceased can achieve this posthumously. My own government have just sent me a letter asking me if I am dead and asking me to prove that I am not so I suppose I better answer that or they will cut off my pension.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.