Author: voice_cd

Suggestion solicited to curb foul language on the CD forum     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-12 17:22:45 |Display all floors
I have also written here about the use of rude and abusive language. Those writing here have a right to their opinions and must be free to voice them providing they are polite and relevant, not advertising and comply with a countries laws. The only abuse I have received has been the result of those totally misunderstanding my comments, almost as if they had not bothered to read beyond the first line. They have responded only with abusive language, and offered no rational argument; only empty rhetoric.
I do not respond and ignore them. They give up and go away!
I would argue for a more pro-active verification service here instead of a complex points system.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-12 23:48:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2016-5-13 06:42:26 |Display all floors
ALL I SAY,,,IN THE USA THERE IS FREE SPEECH...HOWEVER THIS IS CHINA...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-5-13 08:51:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2016-5-12 16:52
coralbay Post time: 2016-5-12 07:48
The worst offender ..., trying to set the rules ... Go figure

I'm not the one with a lifetime ban. That would be you under your other name "soapdodger".
If you receive another ban maybe Austin can help you pick out another name.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-13 09:01:44 |Display all floors
Death penalty is most appropriate. CD will be left with screwed headed angels all ready heading to heaven.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-13 09:17:42 |Display all floors
after the 1st warning demote their status. Example: from VlP to super, super to senior..etc.. for 3 months and monitor their behaviour. if you want i can keep my beedy eye on the them for free of charge...
if they continue to ignore the rules, a ban for 1 month must be enforced. I dont think 3 days makes any difference at all...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-13 09:32:35 |Display all floors

Many thanks for your constructive feedback and for helping us make the forum a better place.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.