Author: samlam

The first prize is suspected to be a copy [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-12 09:17:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-5-12 09:27:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-12 09:17
You need to question your education values: a nation that blindly accepts that merely committing ...

I absolutely agree with you. The education in China should do something in self-examination. Students think highly of the scores they have, which causes lot of cheatings. When they do not get a good mark in the exams, they feel shameful or will be looked down upon.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-12 09:38:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-12 09:07
The government should be blamerd?
You are UNFAIR!

The government should take its part of responsibility in management. Besides, school should think about why there are so many cheatings and how to solve the problems.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-12 10:09:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-12 10:12:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-12 10:29:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-12 10:09
That is a knee-jerk response, Samlam. For you Chinese, it is always "the government". It seldom is ...

The rules are made and carried out by the government in China. An ordinary people can not do the job like monitoring a big exam. Now lots of high tech are used in cheatings. An ordinary people has no way to stop them except our government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-12 11:03:54 |Display all floors
your threads here samlam have been refreshing! good job!

So, I think on issue is the low pay of teachers in China. I know in my university there are certain teachers who will give you exams in advance if you pay them at it is simply because the salary here is so low. I disagree with it but at the same time, I understand when you have spent all that money studying (and in some cases even more money bribing staff for the position) you want some sort of return.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.