Views: 2579|Replies: 12

A banana a day might help you live a longer life [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-5-4 08:16:42 |Display all floors

Salustiano Sanchez-Blazquez is proved to bethe longest life of men on the earth by Guinness World Records. He is 112 yearsold, living in New York State of America now. When people are wondering why hecan live such a long life, he told us that the secret might exist in banana, akind of popular fruit in tropical areas. He keeps eating a piece of banana aday. Besides, he takes 6 pieces of Anacin, a medicine of painkiller, a day aswell.

In his great family, he has a daughter, a 76-year-old son, 7 grandsons,15 great-grandsons and 5 great-great-grandsons. There are four generations inthis family.

Human never stop looking for a way to live longer on the earth. We havebetter medical treatment, better life, better income, … It is more convenientfor us to travel around the world. Have we got it? According to WHO, theaverage age of lifetime is 71 in the world. Japan enjoys its fame in lifetimeof 84, the longest life in the world.

Do you admire Salustiano’s long life? Do you have any good ideas about longevity?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-4 12:05:24 |Display all floors
Pay attention seneca, eat your family food every day and you will live longer.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-5-4 12:19:51 |Display all floors
""Do you have any good ideas about longevity?""

Make sure you dispose of the banana peels properly. Otherwise you might slip on one and break your back.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-5-4 12:34:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-4 12:19

Make sure you dispose of the banana peels properly. ...

HaHaHa. If it comes I'll take it as an exercise.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-5-4 12:59:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-5-4 12:19

Make sure you dispose of the banana peels properly. ...

I take it cattoons frighten you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-4 14:32:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-4 08:21
I do not need nor accept "advice" from a person from EUrope's last Nazi nation.

Slandering me or the one of the best countries in the world will not make you European. You are what you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-4 19:24:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-4 13:21
The only way to slander YOU is by saying, "Oh, what a congenial, cultured, jovial person this Pe ...

Let's take a look at those well made documents

Slandering me, disabled people or one of the best countries in the world does not make you European. It only shows what a bitter man you are, so ashamed of his own roots, culture and background.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.