Author: sunnylin01

Why didn’t she simply stand up and go?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-29 10:29:22 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-4-29 04:08
I remember trying a similar move on a girl at a party when I was a teenager but I went for inner thi ...

How many women you know who enjoy being groped by strangers on a subway?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-29 12:47:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-29 22:30:12 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-4-29 12:47
It would probably depend on the stranger. If the stranger was some good looking guy then some woul ...

I don’t give a shoit about your Philosophy!
My Wife was just Yesterday victim of such a pervert! And if I ever see such thing I would intervene so he could remember the day for years to come.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-29 22:31:57 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2016-4-29 22:30
I don’t give a shoit about your Philosophy!
My Wife was just Yesterday victim of such a pervert! ...

I guess your brain is 18 years old.
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-30 16:38:22 |Display all floors
Maybe she was afraid he'd lose face... then again, available seats on the subway are hard to come by and maybe she didn't want to give it up.

Doesn't matter though, uninvited groping by a stranger is sexual harassment and that's simply wrong.  So does this guy continue to ride the #2 Chengdu Underground and grope women?
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-2 08:37:50 |Display all floors
There are pathetic men like this in every country. In most such behavior though is rare and kept in check by the enforced rule of law. There are railway police, and often other passengers to support the victim. Now another city has organized women only transport. This is typical of China. Instead of tackling the real issue, they go around it.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-2 13:43:00 |Display all floors
Just slap the bad man!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.