Author: samlam

Is it a turning point for Hua Wei to defeat Apple in selling?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-28 21:49:52 |Display all floors
Biggest selling mobile phone is not Apple but Samsung. As long as Huawei (or any other company) does not control the software and software ecosystem, there is no way they can become as profitable as Apple or Google.

I have Huawei Honor 7 phone and it is very good. iPhone quality with half the price.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-28 21:51:37 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2016-4-28 11:03
Wuawei could become the next HTC... NEVER BE AN APPLE

None of those Chinese phones support 4G LTE  ...

Huawei Honor 7 supports 4G at least here in Finland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-28 21:55:37 |Display all floors
callmecary Post time: 2016-4-28 08:20
But I have some expectation for iPhone 7. If it's good enough I will give a support!

iPhone 7 will most likely be similar but thinner to the current design. It will have better chipset, more memory and iOS 10. Rumors also say Apple will discontinue headphone jack and you must use Bluetooth headsets in the future. This is because of the new thinner design.

iPhone 7 will sell like crazy and if Apple continues introducing new iPhones in October, we can all buy one in November.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-4-28 22:08:55 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-4-27 21:53
Many Chinese customers turn to other brands as well.

The herd mentality is stronger in the west. But even in the west people are learning they won't be
popular simply because they by an iPhone.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-4-28 22:10:24 |Display all floors
callmecary Post time: 2016-4-27 22:13
It's true that noone will admire you owning an iPhone...

At one time the Palm Pilot was the coolest toy to buy. Then Apple copied it and added some new features and it because the new, cool toy. Cell phones are getting so common place nobody pays
any attention to what cell phone you have now.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-28 22:21:16 |Display all floors
I have several Huawei products and use Lenovo computers, also some Samsung and LG equipment, but I have never had anything from Apple. Why should anybody pay extra for that hyped brand name?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-28 22:45:17 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2016-4-28 16:21
I have several Huawei products and use Lenovo computers, also some Samsung and LG equipment, but I h ...

With Apple you pay extra to access the ecosystem. iPhone, iPad and Macs all sync very well with each other. iPhone is the same price as Samsung Galaxy 7 edge. If you want premium product you also pay the premium. Huawei Honor 7 is almost par with iPhone but half the price.

If you are planning to buy a tablet, the only way is iPad. With phones or computers the difference is not so big.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.