Author: sunnylin01

Should police make jaywalkers' photos public?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-26 22:03:48 |Display all floors
saywhat Post time: 2016-4-26 20:06
SO THATS THE REASON FOR THE BRAIN DAMAGE.... WELL MAYBE ONE DAY YOU CAN HEAL... NEXT TIME LOOK WHE ...

Let me guess, you're a Mainland Chinese. Because your type of thinking is so common among the Mainlanders. At least one person will always make such a comment. Instead of blaming the person who broke the law, you blame the victim that did nothing wrong. No different from people who blame women that get beaten up by men. You all think the same: they deserved it. And what's worse, you made it a joke. What a turn off. People like you just make me glad I was raised in the west. So I can't speak Chinese, but at least I don't kick people when they're down.

For all the wars they caused, but why do they have better morality in the west?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-26 22:17:37 |Display all floors
Yeah, shame them and make them hate you. That's why Chinese people have no self-confidence and no pride. Because they're always being stepped upon and shamed and punished and humiliated. That's why no one cares to follow the law, because they feel shitty about themselves. That's why if you don't do something drastic, no one will listen.

Promote the importance of face, you need more of that, people don't care enough about appearances in China.

I can't believe people are supporting this. Yeah, you don't know what to do to make people follow the law, but can't wait to see the ramifications of this. Probably won't show up right away, but over time let's see how the Chinese society turns out. Oh, wait, is it the Chinese society we are seeing right now?

The ends never justify the means. Don't humiliate people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-27 06:13:44 |Display all floors
leho Post time: 2016-4-26 08:03
Let me guess, you're a Mainland Chinese. Because your type of thinking is so common among the Main ...

WHAT ARE YOU YAMMERING ON ABOUT... ?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-27 06:17:27 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-4-26 06:09
We know you have two brains but one is out looking for the other

AT LEAST I HAVE ONE......    YOU TO FUNNY ......

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-4-27 09:00:47 |Display all floors
saywhat Post time: 2016-4-27 06:17
AT LEAST I HAVE ONE......    YOU TO FUNNY ......

Point proven

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-27 11:52:43 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-4-26 18:26
I was hit by a police motorcycle on a footpath in Shenzhen

You lucky he didn't came down, if he came down you will have to pay.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-4-27 12:00:39 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2016-4-27 11:52
You lucky he didn't came down, if he came down you will have to pay.

He did go down but was not hurt

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.