Author: wuzheyuamily

How to protect them? 2 children beaten to death   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-4-28 20:09:38 |Display all floors
There is no way of stopping events like this. It's not related to wealth, education, social status or anything, it's usually a person who "snaps" mentally and looses all control, on rare occasions it's planned but mostly it's a one off random event.

The only way to minimise the loss is for people to stop the assailant as soon as possible using any means at their disposal.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-29 10:51:19 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-4-28 08:01
I think he means not to link everything to system.

BTW, only pulling people out of poverty can sto ...

I don't want to specifically reply to you and engage you in a debate to nowhere. But stop spreading false ideas. You're far from correct, you're not even on the right path, and you're not even humble about it. It's not the first time you look down on the poor as if they're the cause of all your society's problems. You talk as if money is the solution to all your problems. First you thought no money at all was the solution. Now money is the solution to everything.

So, in your opinion, rich people won't take revenge and kill people that offend them? Oh, please. I'm sure you know not to mess with rich people, even more so than the poor people, and what exactly is the reason for that, if not because of the power and money they have that they can get rid of you just like that.

You have to increase spiritual awareness in China. The US is a Christian nation, but if you put Christianity aside, you will notice that the Americans are pretty spiritually evolved. Not all of them, of course, but more so than many other countries. I don't know how it is today, but it used to be pretty good. Strangers helping strangers. People looking out for kids. As a kid, I once got stranded at the public library that closed earlier than usual, and 2 policemen came and saw me and just gave me a ride back home in their car. So I've been in a police car before, those ones with the bars between the driver and the back passengers. Thought that was cool at the time. So if you want to know how to do it, ask how the Americans did it. Now, things are getting out of hand over there, but there was once a recipe that worked. So you might use that as your starting point.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.