Views: 2058|Replies: 12

Punish those who break rules and regulations [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-4-22 13:04:26 |Display all floors

On April 19th, a video makesnetizens angry. From the video, you see that a man was abusing and violentlypushed a policeman called Li Shaozhen to the ground. It was said that the carof his friend’s was labeled “Breaking rules and regulations”, so he wanted tohelp his friend and directly asked the policeman to remove it in this violentway.

Sometimes we see these bad behaviors occurred somewhere in public, whichshows a shame for our town or a certain place. A bad behavior like this must beblamed wherever it is. I’m thinking about the reason why it could happen in ourcommunity. Almost everybody has been educated for more ten years. We are toldto learn what we can do and what we cannot do. We are taught to judge what isright or wrong. Seemingly, the guy has no sense at all.

The guy in the video totally lost logos and interfered a policeman todo his official business. It is an uncivilized behavior as well.

What do you think about it? Do you find more reasons concerning about itto share with us?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-23 17:09:46 |Display all floors
This man's background need to be investigaed!
Normal people don't dare to hit policeman!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-23 18:20:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 13:34:33 |Display all floors
callmecary Post time: 2016-4-23 17:09
This man's background need to be investigaed!
Normal people don't dare to hit policeman!

I think many people heard the story that "I'm father is Li Gang." He might have someone behind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 13:40:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-4-23 18:20
It is not too uncommon for social misfits and criminals to quarrel and fight with law enforcers. If  ...

Thank you for your comment. Punishment should go to those who don't show remorse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 14:17:44 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-4-25 13:34
I think many people heard the story that "I'm father is Li Gang." He might have someone behind.

Very likely!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-26 13:44:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RENREW at 2016-4-26 13:49

Onlytwo ways that work!
1. Money (Make him pay!)
And / Or,
2. Time  (Lock him up or send him to work at his spare time!)

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.