Author: spiderman006

Chinese President: Welcome cyber criticism   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-24 22:21:40 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-4-24 02:40
Not listen because either the solution doesn't work or will bring up even big problems.

You don't  ...

"Not listen because either the solution doesn't work or will bring up even big problems."4

ummm ... No. The solutions offered already have been proven to work in other countries. They don't listen because the idea wasn't brought up by another Chinese person.

"LOL, you are so naive, you simply don't know how human society works."

Really? How did you learn about reproduction and the human body? It certainly wasn't in school, and your parents probably didn't teach you. The chances are, you learned the same way millions of other adolescent Chinese did. From the internet. Watching Japanese AV.

Your example is typical. It doesn't even begin to address what I wrote, showing that you either did not, or refused to, understand. Context - the ability to understand a passage by its overall meaning instead of the meaning of individual words.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-24 22:50:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-24 23:39:24 |Display all floors
leho Post time: 2016-4-24 01:51
Well, I'll be the first to admit that the bashing era is gone. And it was never directed to wester ...

"Here's a little advice. When people don't want your advice or if they call your concern "meddling," then it's time to take your attention elsewhere. It doesn't matter that you only want to help them, if they don't want your help. It doesn't matter that you think you know better. It doesn't matter if you think they're being arrogant or stubborn or stupid. ... If people don't want something, don't force it on them. You can't understand this point, yet you insist that Chinese must understand you?"

"You people like to say that you're more advanced, blah blah blah, that you have encountered and solved them all the problems China's experiencing, and that China should listen to you. But you know, let people learn their own lessons. People have to do their own growing. Secondly, people don't grow in the same direction. Let China do their own thinking and perhaps they can solve the problems better than you can."

Fine. We will continue to allow China's air pollution to float across the Pacific Ocean, and settle here, contaminating our soils with heavy metals. We will continue to let China's rubbish to get picked up from our beaches, when it washes ashore. We will continue to allow China's substandard manufacturing make people sick from mouldy drywall. We will continue to allow leaded paint on toys to poison our children, and antifreeze in toothpaste and dog/cat food to poison our people and pets. We will continue to watch as Chinese bullet trains crash and we take the blame for a malfunctioning Chinese designed part. We will stop taking a stand as thousands of family pets get slaughtered and eaten for a thousand-year old festival in Yulin. We will continue to stand by and do nothing while people who petition for change end up in black jails, and left naked in a farmer's field by the side of the road. We will continue to watch as Chinese engineers continue to make the same mistakes over and over again after we have offered them tried and true solutions. we will continue to look at Beijing and Shenzhen factories pump out millions of tonnes of pollution per year, when the solution to that problem is very simple ... electrostatic precipitators. We will continue to send hundreds of students per year back to China, because they were caught cheating on university exams, and they couldn't seem to understand why they were being punished. We will stop protesting when you inundate our countries with counterfeit goods. We will stop signing manufacturing contracts when you demand that, in order to get those contracts, we must give you the technology, because you can't develop it on your own.

We will continue to stand by and watch as you continue to believe that your problems are uniquely your own, and no one else in the whole wide world has ever had, or successfully solved them, themselves.

Yes, many foreigners in China can, and do read, write, and speak fluent Chinese. Especially if they have lived here for any length of time. You are the naive one if you think that foreigners cannot master the Chinese language.

"For example, racism is a big deal in the west, but it's not a big deal in Asia."

Really? Please, little one, don't make me laugh. China is one of the most racist places I have ever been to. China is the ONLY country which publicly states that all Japanese (including babies) are dogs that need to be put down. China is the ONLY country I have ever been to which publicly states that the only job a Filipino is suited for is housekeeper and nanny. China is the only country which says that White people are spies, and the South Koreans are only good for whoring. Let's not forget the reverse racism that goes on here ... white worshiping. I've never seen more "skin-whitening" products on store shelves in my life, than what I've seen in China. I've also never seen white people raised up on pedestals and told that they're so awesome,and fantastic, and such a good teacher (etc.), as I have here. Especially when you want them to do something for you. You want to sell a  product? Put a white person in the advertisement. It's a well known fact that white people get paid more than a Chinese person doing the same job.

"... It's just your ego that insists that they must accept your help. Is it your pride that you refuse to back down? ... "

Was it your parents' pride when they told you not to touch pots that were on the stove? Was it your parents', or your neighbors', or the police's pride when they told you it was wrong to copy someone else's work, or lie, or cheat, or steal? Was it your teachers' ego when they insisted on helping you solve a problem?

"Look at whole websites set up to complain about Asian countries. Have Asians done the same? Nope. "

Please give us examples of these "whole websites set up to complain about Asian countries". Personal blogs do not count as websites.

Oh, and by the way ... perhaps you should learn to recognize that China is a country. Asia is a region which includes the country of China. Changing the argument of China into the argument of Asia makes your comments look immature and naive.

"But many problems in China are indeed unique to China. For example, the Chinese overpopulation problem is unique to China because of specific Chinese cultural beliefs and love of children and also of boys over girls."

No, they are not, and no, it is not. Almost every other country has had the same problems, and solved them, that China is currently having. China's biggest problem right now is not overpopulation, but pollution. Even the population problem is not insurmountable. The preference to boys over girls is not a problem unique to China, however, the aborting of female fetuses because of the preference of boys to girls IS a problem unique to China.

"Chinese people are not good at discussing stuff, so when you talk to them, they may not be explain what they mean in its entirety."

This is true. Chinese are more used to giving orders than discussing and coming to viable solutions.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-24 23:49:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-4-24 23:49
cmknight Post time: 2016-4-24 23:39
"ine. We will continue to allow China's air pollution to float across the Pacific Ocean, and settle here, contaminating our soils with heavy metals. We will continue to let China's rubbish to get picked up from our beaches, when it washes ashore. We will continue to allow China's substandard manufacturing make people sick from mouldy drywall. We will continue to allow leaded paint on toys to poison our children, and antifreeze in toothpaste and dog/cat food to poison our people and pets. We will continue to watch as Chinese bullet trains crash and we take the blame for a malfunctioning Chinese designed part. ...

and you keep driving though you know that each year, tens of thousands die in car accidents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 00:07:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cmknight at 2016-4-25 00:10
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-4-24 23:49
and you keep driving though you know that each year, tens of thousands die in car accidents.

LOL ... WTF does that have to do with anything I said? My driving a car, in a safe, and responsible manner, does not affect others. China's manufacturing DOES affect others because it is not done in a safe and responsible manner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 00:08:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-4-25 04:45
cmknight Post time: 2016-4-25 00:07
LOL ... WTF does that have to do with pollution?

China has over 1 billion people.

How could you have pulled 700 millions of people out of poverty within 35 years without pollution?

Like I asked (see below), you have no clue how everything is done or undone in a non-perfect world.

How do we solve the problem of people having too many babies. In other countries, the solution was education ... proper human development education.

LOL, you are so naive, you simply don't know how human society works.

Let me give you an example

Land acquisition from 100 families
Goverment plans to compensate each familiy 250,000, so that is 25 million.
but one famility demands 600,000.

Question : if government gives this familiy 600,000, how much more will government pays, other than the original 25 million?

A hint : it is not 350,000 more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 13:52:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2016-4-25 13:57
cmknight Post time: 2016-4-22 23:31
Define "basher" for us, please.

Unfortunately, when foreigners offer criticism, constructive or o ...

'How do we solve the problem of people having too many babies'

Chinese people have the natural urge to procreate, and they think more the better without regard to the shortage of social, health and educational opportunities.
They have to queue for hours, and often overnight, to get a number to see a doctor at children hospitals, and when the finally get to see the doc he gives them 2  minutes and send them out the door.  They worry endlessly over the safety of their children, anything from child kidnapping to bullying, accidents etc etc.  The schooling pressure on their kids and on themselves is mind bloggling.  Many children have been reported to have jumped off tall buildings for not meeting their parents' expectations.  But nothing could deter them from procreating in numbers.  Mothers are often seen with babies in arm and babies in the tummies waiting to arrive, or babies in arm and toddlers in tow!  They seem undeterred by the immense problems of raising children in China.
They have the animal instinct of procreation without regardl to problems of raising their young, just like animals do!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.