Author: sunnylin01

What will happen to my house after 70 years?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-23 18:38:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-21 08:57
""When will China adopt the full private ownership of land?""

Never if we are lucky. Land ownership ...

Is your wife not a landlord? Is that not a step towards feudalism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-23 20:30:51 |Display all floors
Hope I wasn't too harsh with my reply. But I just wonder where the confusion is.

Life is not fair. But the most important thing is that though they take advantage of you, just make sure you don't take advantage of others. Then the karma ends. If you learn something from everything bad that happens to you, then the cost to you will always be minimal and the experience will always be priceless. So learn from everything and make yourself a better person. No price tag can be placed on that but you gain something that you don't lose even after physical death. I'm not just talking about this particular situation but of every situation in general.

Notice you can't take your wealth with you after you die, but all knowledge and experiences you gained, the love and kindness you gave to others, these things are truly forever.

Change whatever you can, but if you can't change it, then learn from it. It's harmful to dwell on the sadness. Maybe I'm the only one sad here, though. Who knows. lol Wish China could be as beautiful as the beautiful parts of the USA. Wish the Chinese were as cheerful, kind, and happy with a good sense of humor. Wish Chinese would better understand spirituality. Wish Chinese would be happy in China rather than all wanting to go to another country.

Sorry I can't help you but I send my positive energy and good wishes! Good luck!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-23 21:17:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-23 21:28:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-23 21:44:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-4-24 01:56:39 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-23 02:38
Is your wife not a landlord? Is that not a step towards feudalism.

My wife is not a landlord.

BTW, do you talk funny in real life too?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-24 06:46:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-24 01:56
My wife is not a landlord.

BTW, do you talk funny in real life too?

Again, more petty insults, why?

Previously you claimed that your wife had property in Guilin that she rents out until the time you will move there, was that an untruth or is she actually a landlord?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.