Author: BigWang

CHina to increase production of 052D to provide air defense to 3 islands [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-25 01:11:58 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2016-4-21 17:35
Good to defend own islands!!!

Let the Westerners eat grass & salt for being busy bodies

I can see now that the PLA-Navy is developing a rail gun and intends to mount it on the 55A, but that's after 2020

I suggest you, at least, test it by mounting it on one or two DDG from the first batch of 55, hopefully due out early next year.

None of which will be very useful if the phased array radar and laser are not integrated with the other systems. With HRC in the W/H by January2017, a limited intensive conflict in SCS is possible, mind you, that would also crash the world financial system and USA will cancel all its outstanding debt... a good strategy for USA.

Have you guys started with manufacturing high-temperature super-conductor on a commercial scale yet?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 04:01:33 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-24 12:11
With respect to my many Chinese friends, I think that only China actually believes this.

It doesn't feel right.
It rankles.

But once the USAnians resort to military force, it must be measure for measure.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 07:08:13 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2016-4-25 04:01
It doesn't feel right.
It rankles.

It doesn't feel right to whom? Our Chinese friends?
If them, of course it'd rankle. It still doesn't make it universally accepted as right, does it.

As I've said, I have no vested interest in this beyond what I know is right. Dubious historical claims cannot be acknowledged as right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 07:10:28 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2016-4-25 04:01
It doesn't feel right.
It rankles.

If them, of course it'd rankle. It still doesn't make it universally accepted as right, does it.

As I've said, I have no vested interest in this beyond what I know is right. Dubious historical claims cannot be acknowledged as right until irrevocably and internationally regarded as proven.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 07:11:24 |Display all floors
serpent_slayer Post time: 2016-4-24 17:10
You think wrong.

Or perhaps you do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 08:07:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2016-4-25 08:15
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-25 07:10
If them, of course it'd rankle. It still doesn ...

No, it doesn't feel right to me, it rankles.

But I know USAnians and their ways as well. Once you call in the military, you have to give them room to do their professional best. Not that I am saying USAnians are professional, quite the opposite.

There's a film I recommend to you "Eye in the Sky" (Helen Mirren and Alan Rickman ) in which the general said to the ministers: "You are the politician, you tell us to go to war and we do, you handle the aftermath.

And this line delivered by Rickman: "Never presume to tell a professional soldier the cost of war."

It wasn't pretty.

I am saying USAnians, having fought totally inept regimes,  have forgotten the real cost of war. Hard to think of them as professionals.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-25 08:47:59 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-25 07:10
If them, of course it'd rankle. It still doesn ...

Oh , where's my manner. Thank-you
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.