Views: 5114|Replies: 22

How to keep the real estate develop stably [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-4-19 07:30:31 |Display all floors

A report about the price variation of thereal estate in 70 cities in China on March was released yesterday. According tothe report, compared with February this year, the price has been up in 62cities with 5.4%, while it has been down in 8 cities with 0.7%. Seemingly,going up becomes a trend.

As we know, the price of the real estate has totally been controlled bythe government. When it needs to be up it goes up; when it needs to be down itgoes down. But most of the time, it is like a horse without rein, going upsharply sometimes, for instance, in Shenzhen and some big cities. It isreported that around 40% of the price is added to the price in 2015 in Longhuaarea of Shenzhen. It is incredible. How could it be? The government should beblamed for its weakness in controlling the price.

As the price goes up like this, the price in Shenzhen will soon catch upwith that in HK. I don’t think it is a healthy development. I am wondering howit works in successful countries. Do you have any good suggestions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-19 16:04:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RENREW at 2016-4-19 16:05

Better buy early in the project if you are eying for anew home. Our new apartment in Xiamen went up 5K per m2 from June 2015 (26 000)to last month (31 000). We will move in 31st Dec this year.

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-19 18:14:36 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2016-4-19 16:04
Better buy early in the project if you are eying for anew home. Our new apartment in Xiamen went up  ...

The earlier to buy, the better. You are a good investor.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-19 20:01:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-20 07:36:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-4-19 20:01
I have known of buyers of homes who paid up for a new home and took a serious debt upon themselves j ...

I have been inside and made first inspections. So far it looks good. Elevators are working and staircases are in place. Pity it will remain a shell until the end of this year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-20 07:44:32 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-4-19 18:14
The earlier to buy, the better. You are a good investor.

Coming in is the new 5 Star Hotel, New Subway, Bus station and Marina at the door. Further high class schools and Kinder gardens around the corner. I guess the prices will double within the next ten years at least for the first row/ seaside view on Xiamen Skyline apartments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-20 08:27:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-4-19 20:01
I have known of buyers of homes who paid up for a new home and took a serious debt upon themselves j ...

What you mentioned seemingly is the houses belonging to small property right, which are not built without a standardization.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.