Views: 1654|Replies: 11

We need a reasonable oil price [Copy link] 中文

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-4-14 10:34:44 |Display all floors

Oil price should have been down the sixthtimes in China, but there is no change. Chinese people, especially those whohave cars, have complained much about it. “It is a problem of energy safety”,said the head of the Development and Reform commission. It is the answer topublic. Any complaint is in vain. People ask if the rules the Development and Reformcommission made before still work?

A country like China wants to become marketized, it should be more openin its market. In my opinion, the more competitors there are in a market, themore reasonable price we have. When you go shopping, you don’t have to worryabout whether the prices are reasonable or not, because there are a bunch ofthe same commodities with different trade marks on them for you to choose.

Seemingly, consumers are cheated. It is said that the cost of producingthe oil per litre is about 2 yuan, but the selling price is about 5.6 yuan for92#. Can we call it a sudden huge profit?

What about the oil prices for 92#and 97# per liter outside China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-14 10:44:38 |Display all floors
Oil used to be put into gas tanks of motor vehicles should yield a high price. This would be good for the environment. Force people with lower incomes to take public transportation. Which has caused pollution during its construction period i.e. the metro and other trains and buses. If I could I would train to work.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-14 10:52:16 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2016-4-14 10:44
Oil used to be put into gas tanks of motor vehicles should yield a high price. This would be good fo ...

You look at this matter in a way to protect the environment. I am talking about how to let the market become open.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-4-14 11:50:28 |Display all floors
There are no free markets in the world. The rich control the markets and take as much as they choose.
It is better to let the government take the excess and use it for the common good than to let
the rich take it and keep it for themselves.
The only reason the price of oil is down is to punish the middle east and Russia.
The rich can't keep it down forever. Greed will take over and the individuals that make up western
oligarchies will start to stray to grab some of that free money. The price is already climbing.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-14 11:50:38 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-4-14 10:52
You look at this matter in a way to protect the environment. I am talking about how to let the mar ...

Ahh yes that is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-14 11:53:16 |Display all floors
samlam Post time: 2016-4-14 10:52
You look at this matter in a way to protect the environment. I am talking about how to let the mar ...

Problem with the market being more open is. The  availability of a commodity like oil. Should be lessened. Unless it is to produce machinery, computers, equipment essential for daily life. Personal cars are not at the top of the list in my eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-14 13:21:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-14 11:50
There are no free markets in the world. The rich control the markets and take as much as they choose ...

a satisfying answer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.