Author: samlam

A great reform of education for college entrance exams [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-12 17:08:53 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-4-12 16:23
'Many hotels I used in the mainland don't have the "U-bend" gadget under the washing basin. the re ...

This is the truth!

When I travel with my group of friends to inner parts of the mainland, I always carry with me several 1m long bendable plastic tubes, to form my own instant U-bend DIY plumbing.
The fume leaked into your room from the open sewer pipe connect can kill you in your sleep.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-12 21:44:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-13 11:31:39 |Display all floors
Jesicca.liu Post time: 2016-4-12 16:45
The big difference education between high school and university is the most important reason lead co ...

Chinese students are spoon fed all to way to university. that's why they can't write their own papers when abroad and have to resort to plagiarism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-14 08:10:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-4-14 08:14
pnp Post time: 2016-4-13 11:31
Chinese students are spoon fed all to way to university. that's why they can't write their own papers when abroad and have to resort to plagiarism.

the following was posted by an individual blogger in 2012.
Chinese way maybe not good for 1%, but good for 99%

The recent results from the international standardized PISA tests in math, reading and science will make this an increasingly untenable position. Shanghai got by far the best results out of all the OECD countries (never mind the developing ones). Now while you might (rightly) argue Shanghai draws much of the elite of the Yangtze river delta, the Financial Times has more: “Citing further, as-yet unpublished OECD research, Mr Schleicher said: “We have actually done Pisa in 12 of the provinces in China. Even in some of the very poor areas you get performance close to the OECD average
Anatoly Karlin,  china vs india

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2016-4-14 10:07:36 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2016-4-13 11:31
Chinese students are spoon fed all to way to university. that's why they can't write their own pap ...

Though they are at the age of 16, they can not live independently.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-14 21:56:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-16 07:40:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-4-14 21:56
When will you ever realise that Shanghai represents no more than a fly speck on the world map and  ...

One, read the highlighted again.

Two, thinking independently is not what education is ALL about, for vast majority people, it is a preparation for them to meet the challenges in society.

Three, I didn't deny the negative side of the system, but if everyone wants to be big star or president, who will do the down-to-earth stuff?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.