Author: pnp

Foreigners Caught After Police Chase   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-10 21:20:31 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2016-4-10 19:44
Nobody likes him. But I do enjoy watching him humiliate himself here.

More delusions I see, nobody like me but I won the MVM last vote, hmmmmmmmm.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-10 21:34:22 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2016-4-10 19:44
Nobody likes him. But I do enjoy watching him humiliate himself here.

Just for interest I looked at the CD friends lists, Mixamixa, no friends yet, Kbay, two friends, I wonder how many I have, odd that someone who nobody likes has a few more than you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-10 21:38:34 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-10 15:34
Just for interest I looked at the CD friends lists, Mixamixa, no friends yet, Kbay, two friends, I ...

"I have more CD forum froends than you" !!!

Yet another low

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-10 22:35:07 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2016-4-10 19:20
More and more foreigners in China are picking up bad behavior from their Chinese hosts.  – pnp
Of ...

Please ... Tell us how these comments are racist.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-10 22:40:03 |Display all floors
First of all, I believe we should not complain so much about the current laws about traffic. There indeed are something very unproper rules that need be  improved in the existing laws. But as a citizen, the very first thing we should do is to obey the exsiting laws and behave ourselves. Because only after we do our own part, we will be able to judge the things. Furthermore, there are somethings we cannot change soon. And if we want a better society, we must restrain ourselves. In addition, as a chinese, we should also take the responsibility of showing the best side of our society and show the charm of our country. We cannot be the person let the nation down and give the opportunity to let foreigners look down upon our country. Regarding to the law, I think relative organizations will improve it. Besides, the law enforcement agencies indeed should change the bad behaviors and enforcing the law seriously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-11 06:51:56 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2016-4-10 21:38
"I have more CD forum froends than you" !!!

Yet another low

No Mr Mixedup,  just responded to your claim I was not liked, another error by you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-11 06:52:20 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2016-4-10 22:35
Please ... Tell us how these comments are racist.

The Panda sees things he want to see

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.