Author: SherrySongSHSF

Is it fair to rate professors online?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-17 21:08:16 |Display all floors
I think these public online evaluations have some educational value. At the popular independent website in China,shangxueba, the  students can express their praise and  discontent.On one hand,their praise can encourage the teachers to be proud of their work and give themselves a certain eye ; on the other hand , their discontent can let  the teachers realize their shortcomings and try their best to improve themselvems . So as a result , it is beneficial to both students and teachers. For example , the student evaluations of professors includes employment  evaluations , which can give some advice to those graduates and help them learn more imformation about  nowadays employment's problem. Besides, the quality control  makes it clear to  watch out  the teachers'  class efforts , so we can form a prefect and effective eductional system.And the student satisfaction can remind their teachers to find something what they did wrong or  unacceptable , and make some adjustments .By doing this , the students will accept the teachers words and understand  the class well in an effective way.In my opinion , these public online evaluations actually have some educational value.

Name: Alice    Group:F   
15English       2016.4.17

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-17 21:11:27 |Display all floors
I think these public online evaluations have some educational value. At the popular independent website in China,shangxueba, the  students can express their praise and  discontent.On one hand,their praise can encourage the teachers to be proud of their work and give themselves a certain eye ; on the other hand , their discontent can let  the teachers realize their shortcomings and try their best to improve themselvems . So as a result , it is beneficial to both students and teachers. For example , the student evaluations of professors includes employment  evaluations , which can give some advice to those graduates and help them learn more imformation about  nowadays employment's problem. Besides, the quality control  makes it clear to  watch out  the teachers'  class efforts , so we can form a prefect and effective eductional system.And the student satisfaction can remind their teachers to find something what they did wrong or  unacceptable , and make some adjustments .By doing this , the students will accept the teachers words and understand  the class well in an effective way.In my opinion , these public online evaluations actually have some educational value.

15 English   2016.4 .17

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-17 21:12:09 |Display all floors

15 English   2016.4 .17

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-18 12:02:04 |Display all floors
Alicexth Post time: 2016-4-17 21:12
I think these public online evaluations have some educational value. At the popular independent webs ...

I hope you all gave your English teacher a poor rating for accepting such terrible English from you and the others who have posted on this thread.

It is not a teachers job to do the work a student should do or do their work for them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.