Views: 3099|Replies: 2

Do you dare to kiss a stranger? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-6 17:40:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by StellaSong at 2016-4-6 17:42

kiss-stranger-3.jpg

Kissing is probably not the best way to kow a stranger-but a social experienment in China believes so.The project “Hello, stranger” invited 20 students aged 18 to 23 from a university in eastern China's Nanjing city to lip lock as a way to “build trust and friendship.” They were brought together by Liu Ke, a student at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, who spearheaded the project.

In a video that has been shared across Chinese social media, two strangers first appear on the screen blindfolded. They then share their feelings before the couples lean toward each other and kiss.

While some of the participants looked visibly awkward and nervous, others seemed to have a different reaction.

“I want to challenge myself with new things as I’m young,” said one of the participants.

But not everyone was elated about the experiment.

Liu Fuliang, a teacher at Nanjing University of Science and Technology, said relations among human should correspond to their behaviors – while handshake is a good gesture for a first meeting, hugging is desirable among acquaintances and kissing should only be reserved for people in intimate relationships, he said. (the news from CCTV)

kiss-stranger-2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 17:42:26 |Display all floors
Watch out for pneumonia.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-4-7 13:14:51 |Display all floors
I'm 2 old 2 understand the world where I'm in now.      

Well, youngsters.      

Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.