Author: BigWang

Japan is holding enough Plutonium for 6000 nuke warheads.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-2 16:43:06 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2016-4-2 16:40
The Yanks are more worried the Japs going nuke than the Chinese.

Eggxactly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-2 16:51:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Kbay at 2016-4-2 16:52
emanreus Post time: 2016-4-2 16:43
Eggxactly

I don't think the Japanese will ever forget, or forgive what the Americans did to them (unnecessarily), in dropping the second bomb on Nagasaki.

The reason Truman gave the go ahead on the second Atom bomb drop was because the Yank's fear of Russia's inroad into mainland Japan.

The Japanese "must surrender to the USA, not to the Russians" is the real reason for Nagasaki.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-2 20:03:23 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2016-4-2 16:51
I don't think the Japanese will ever forget, or forgive what the Americans did to them (unnecessari ...

And it's getting hotter;
The disputed islands are called the Northern Territories in Japan and Southern Kurils in Russia.
  Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu’s comment last week that Russia would study the possibility of building a naval base on what it calls the Kuril islands.
Besides the potential construction of a naval base, Shoigu also said last week Russia would this year deploy some of its newest missile defence systems and drones on the Kuril islands.
The anti-ship missile systems to be deployed on the disputed islands are capable of hitting targets more than 300 km away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-2 20:57:33 |Display all floors
China needs to prepare for it? When do you expect the first shipment of plutonium to arrive?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-2 21:10:36 |Display all floors
Is it weapons grade plutonium? I guess not, just another silly racist thread from BW

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-2 21:54:21 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-2 21:10
Is it weapons grade plutonium? I guess not, just another silly racist thread from BW

So based on your guessing, you are accusing BW of making racist comments?  I guess you are the biggest w.a.nk.e.r in the phook!n universe too, spammin git.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-3 07:58:13 |Display all floors
TED_CRUZ Post time: 2016-4-2 22:27
My my, a "businessman" with a head for nuclear science.  Have you noticed how spammers end up bein ...

Really? Why are you still here?

Maybe I sell plutonium, who knows?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.