Views: 2557|Replies: 8

9-year-old chubby boy is China's new Latin dance sensation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-3-27 09:38:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SherrySongSHSF at 2016-3-27 09:41

res01_attpic_brief.jpg

A 9-year-old boy from Luoyang city in central China’s Henan Province has some moves – and despite his weight, he has wowed many people.

He Xiongfei instantly became an online celebrity after his video practicing Latin dance went viral. Many netizens said they were moved by Xiongfei’s enthusiasm, despite the stereotype that overweight boys don’t fit the bill.  

But Xiongfei, who is 1.4 meters tall and weighs 65 kilograms, proved everyone wrong.

He has been practicing Latin dance at a local dance studio for two years now. When asked why he chose this hobby, Xiongfei replied with a sheepish smile: “I’m a little chubby, so I dance to slim down.”

The full video: https://www.facebook.com/cctvnewschina/videos/1168095343231284/

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-3-27 19:35:00 |Display all floors
Dancing a good way to loose weight and meet friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-27 22:34:51 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-3-27 19:35

hopefully his parents also exert some control on his diet as well.

Exercise and proper diet should go hand-in-hand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 09:44:15 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-3-27 05:35

yea maybe you should give it a go..   or wait a minute I bet you are going to say that you won many trophies dancing in the military shows... acting like a solider,

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-3-28 09:46:49 |Display all floors
saywhat Post time: 2016-3-28 09:44
yea maybe you should give it a go..   or wait a minute I bet you are going to say that you won man ...

Go back to your little group of stamping out Landmines and make us all happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 12:05:38 |Display all floors
Though the boy is fat, it doesn't affect his love of dance. Many people laugh at the boy, but I don't understand why. Dance can help the boy lose weight and keep fit. And the boy dance is also very good, we shouldn't laugh at him. I think as long as he insisted that he will be able to slim down and also can become a master of Latin dance.Ibelieve he can do it. I believe that fat can't be the obstacle on the way of his dancing. In general, as long as you like, nothing can hinder you.

15English major  20150020913  Linda

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 12:25:25 |Display all floors
He Xiongfei , 9-year-old boy , who is 1.4 meters tall and weights 65 kilograms . Perhaps in the eyes of others , he is not fit to Latin dance . But he has been practing Latin dance at a local dance studio for two years now . When asked why he chose this hobby , Xiongfei replied with a sheepish smile :"I 'm a little chubby , so I dance to slim down"
I like his answer and direct . In life , have many people like Xiongfei 's frame . But they are don 't have Xiongfei honest , dare not face , fear of failure . Perhaps they had also tired to do the thing that oneself like , but due to the others laughted when back . Also because it was buried their dream .
In my opinion , Xiongfei is brave , optimistic , dare to pursue . Even if injured , also can heal quickly .He is worth us to learn . A sentence as the saying goes : no pains , no gains . If you like , then don 't hesitate , don 't care about other people 's opinions. Aayway , to pursue favorite things more improtant than mediocre .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.